INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love those Tourists...

5 posters

Go down

Love those Tourists... Empty Love those Tourists...

Post by awana Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:16 am

In Mexico's time of trouble the Mexican government is expecting 2012 to be a good year for tourism. Mexico is expecting 52 million tourists to visit its five southern states.
That compares to 22 million foreign visitors to all of Mexico in 2011.

While Calderon boasts Mexico is not as bad as CA. the La Cronic de Hoy notes that of the 50 most violent cities, 12 are in Mexico.
14 in Brazil; five in Colombia; 45 in the Americas and 40 in Latin America.

And while Mexico holds down five of the top 10 spots, San Pedro Sula, Honduras, takes the bitter cake in the top spot, with 159 murders per 100,000 people, according to CNN Mexico. The U.S.'s most violent city is New Orleans, coming in at No. 21 on the list, with Detroit, St. Louis and Baltimore also making the top 50.

Below, check out the top 10 most violent cities in the world.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/13/most-violent-cities-world-mexico-latin-america_n_1205527.html?ref=canada&ir=Canada

awana

Back to top Go down

Love those Tourists... Empty Re: Love those Tourists...

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:43 am

I know of 4 different couples heading down to Mexico for vacation next month.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:07 am

Your handle is "Awana"...does that mean your last name is "bethere?".

Or is your first name "Doan" and your middle name "Awana" and your last name "bethere?"
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:48 am

if canuckbob is happy, let him come, let his friends come. tourists still visit. you do what you do, they do what they do. dont spoil his fun. he is a smart man, & will know if or when he wants to leave. & he if wants really cold weather, he has connections way up where there is snow.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:13 pm

There is a huge influx of tourist coming down to Chiapas and there are already place reserved for much later this year. I think it is great, a lot of people can use the income, it will be good for the economy so where is the down side?

Mexico has a vibrant culture and great climate so wether people come here for the climate, food, life style or culture , it is great for the economy. Good for people who are not scared by all the news on violence.

Susan I am from Paris, France so I have a small clue about food and cultural events and I love living down here so cut it out with all your negative comments.
Mexico has a lot to offer and if you cannot see it or enjoy it, too bad for you, let other people have fun.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:11 pm

brigitte: this is a forum for all opinions all sides. because you are from paris it does not make you an expert on everything. neither of us are experts, just different social tastes. if a comment is vulgar or over the top, mr. bob will delete. i have been to many places in the world including one other part of mexico. this is really no big deal to me. enjoy yourself! if a post is negative, scroll down.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Susan you are over the top and Bob has not deleted you yet so I guess the system does not always work does it

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:42 pm

thats an opinion. & anyway the food is heavy in paris. now complain to bob about that one! btw, your husbands posts are not always the most loving either. no, canuckbob does not follow your "system"

Last edited by susan on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added sentences)

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down