INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be careful of all the loose gravel on the carraterra

2 posters

Go down

Be careful of all the loose gravel on the carraterra Empty Be careful of all the loose gravel on the carraterra

Post by simpsca Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:28 pm

I understand from my taxi driver that the road crew is done with the carraterra - leaving it a mess with bare patches and tons of loose gravel. He also told me that about a week ago a friend of his - taxi driver - in Jocotopec was killed. He skidded out on a patch of loose gravel and crashed into something. Yesterday when my taxi picked me up I watched as a car entered the carraterra in La Floresta - not very fast - but skidded on a huge patch of loose gravel. On the way home several women were sweeping it up from in front of their stores along the carraterra.

So watch out for all the loose gravel.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Be careful of all the loose gravel on the carraterra Empty Re: Be careful of all the loose gravel on the carraterra

Post by johninajijic Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Two months more and there will be more ruts and holes than before. If they had only patched the holes it would have been much better. They were sweeping up in front of the Ajijic Pemex yesterday. It's covered the ciclopistas in West Ajijic.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down