INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sand/gravel/stone place in West Ajijic ?

Go down

The sand/gravel/stone place in West Ajijic ? Empty The sand/gravel/stone place in West Ajijic ?

Post by ferret Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:17 am

It is on the right side of the carretera as you are going west out of Ajijic... opposite where the Bagel Place used to be and the Swedish Bakery used to be. I'm stuck here waiting for a delivery of gravel that was supposed to have taken place at 9 a.m. and I didn't get their phone number. They have both of mine but, heaven forbid, that anyone could possibly phone me and tell me what's going on. I am well aware that "stuff" happens in Mexico but I think it's just plain rude not to call. My bad for not getting their number but I can't do other things on my chore list without knowing what's going on. End whine.

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

The sand/gravel/stone place in West Ajijic ? Empty Re: The sand/gravel/stone place in West Ajijic ?

Post by ferret Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:24 pm

For anyone else who needs to know... the owner's name is Alvino and his number is 331-106-8287
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down