INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMAPA Discount

2 posters

Go down

SIMAPA Discount Empty SIMAPA Discount

Post by rafterbr Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:43 am

Does anyone know if the SIMAPA Discount is good for both January and February?

rafterbr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

SIMAPA Discount Empty Re: SIMAPA Discount

Post by ferret Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:39 am

15% discount if paid in January or February. 5% discount if paid in March or April. If you have an INE card and are a senior, there is a 50% discount. Inapam cards do not get you that discount.

https://paginaquesiselee.com/2024/01/08/sin-aumento-a-la-tarifa-habitacional-simapa-recibe-el-pago-de-los-contribuyentes/
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by rafterbr Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:11 pm

ferret wrote: 15% discount if paid in January or February. 5% discount if paid in March or April. If you have an INE card and are a senior, there is a 50% discount. Inapam cards do not get you that discount.

https://paginaquesiselee.com/2024/01/08/sin-aumento-a-la-tarifa-habitacional-simapa-recibe-el-pago-de-los-contribuyentes/

Thank you for your gracious reply. Will be in Mexico City so was wondering. Wife has INE card and is senior and I believe she received this discount last year.

rafterbr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:27 pm

I paid mine at the Simapa office in San Antonio Tlayacapan located in the plaza next to IB Furniture. Three chairs in the hallway and we played musical chairs as each person paid and left. While I was waiting, Traitte arrived with an order of food for those inside and was immediately granted access. I asked if, next year, I could arrive with food and not have to wait. We all had a good laugh and I left with my receipt stamped PAID shortly thereafter. Then I walked down to Sunrise Restaurant for lunch. Painless.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

rafterbr likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down