INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current property tax website for 2024 tax due

+5
Bill Phillips
RickS
CanuckBob
BisbeeGal
sm1mex
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Current property tax website for 2024 tax due - Page 3 Empty Re: Current property tax website for 2024 tax due

Post by Plan B Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:24 am

ferret wrote:I've had my TD account since I was 27. Too much organizational effort required to change now for free ATM withdrawals. I like my rut.

I've had a TD account since 1971; I had to change it in 2005 since they wouldn't allow me to maintain it living out of Canada.

Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Current property tax website for 2024 tax due - Page 3 Empty Re: Current property tax website for 2024 tax due

Post by ferret Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:48 am

We must have been grandfathered in before they changed the rules.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:19 am

CanuckBob wrote:Scotia does the exchange and send pesos. You can go online and check it out. When you enter the amount in CAD it tells you exactly how much in MXN that you will get.

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out. I once had some folks I was property managing for wire money to my BBVA acct, but it transferred in US dollars, so BBVA did the exchange at their crummy rate, plus charged a currency conversion fee of 200 pesos, so I didn't want that scenario again.

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:06 pm

ferret wrote:We must have been grandfathered in before they changed the rules.

I suspect they don't know. I had to move my investments from TD when they learned I moved to Mexico. My financial guy there was a friend and he said there was nothing he could do.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3