INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xray & Ultasound Clinic Suggestion, por favor!

3 posters

Go down

Xray & Ultasound Clinic Suggestion, por favor! Empty Xray & Ultasound Clinic Suggestion, por favor!

Post by Jubilacion Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:01 pm

My wife needs to get a cervical Xray 🩻 and Ultrasound on her neck. Imagenologia (next to Tio Sams) was recommended for price and efficiency but can't get her in for a week... so I thought I'd ask.

Any other suggestions? Is San Antonio Hospital reasonable price and quality?

Thanks in advance....

Jubilacion
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Yes, please!

Back to top Go down

Xray & Ultasound Clinic Suggestion, por favor! Empty Re: Xray & Ultasound Clinic Suggestion, por favor!

Post by BisbeeGal Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:05 pm

We have been extremely pleased with the radiology/x-ray lab at Hospital San Antonio.  

I had 3 surgeries at HSA since 2021 and very pleased with the doctors, etc.  I wouldn't go anywhere else locally.

Have not had the tests su esposa needs, but you can take the order to HSA (and elsewhere) and they will give you the cost of the tests.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Jubilacion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Xray & Ultasound Clinic Suggestion, por favor! Empty Re: Xray & Ultasound Clinic Suggestion, por favor!

Post by caligirl108 Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:38 am

The CHOPO radiology/ultrasound in Guad is very good. Any services you require at SAT will require a Guadalajara based orthopedic doctor to 'prescribe' so you will likely be delayed a week there too. People are reporting that SAT Hospital has now gotten very egregious with their prices lately.. so expect to pay a lot.

Alternatively, CHOPO is streamlined - I've had bone density & mammogram done - quality of images is excellent & interpretation thorough. You could probably get tests scheduled for Monday. Any doctor referral will do - if you decide you need an ortho at that point, that is your decision. Call the CHOPO lab in Riberas, they speak English & will be able to tell you the best Guad location for getting both tests done en tandem. They can also tell you the cost.  

Taking luxury Chapala Plus direct bus to Guad Antiqua Central Camionera (1 hour) & then ~ 150p cab ride usually. Radiology report will be emailed to you & your doctor- same day/next morning. Professional efficient staff. I can't say the same about either of the local options.

Whatever you do, STAY AWAY from Riberias Hospital on the libremente.. do not go in there for ANY REASON.  They killed a friend of mine recently - mis-diagnosis, forever waiting for doctors to arrive, and ultimately withholding treatment.  (note: I am not the only one to report medical misadventures at that institution.)

caligirl108
Share Holder
Share Holder

Irish Gal and Jubilacion like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down