INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LG water dispenser

3 posters

Go down

LG water dispenser Empty LG water dispenser

Post by Fig Wed May 10, 2023 10:28 am

The fridge is an older model and out of the blue stopped dispensing water. I defrosted everything in case there was ice in the water line. The ice maker is still functioning properly so I’m pretty sure it’s not a filter issue and the motor kicks in when lever depressed, but no water. Any tips or tricks I might try before bringing a technician in?
Thanks.

Fig

Back to top Go down

LG water dispenser Empty Re: LG water dispenser

Post by ferret Wed May 10, 2023 11:50 am

I suspect you have a hard water build up in the line for the water dispenser... check the spout for deposits. It may be easier to have a tech replace the water line than try and get it unclogged. I recommend Gualberto Real and Son for this kind of work or any major appliance repair. 331-026-5450. They will not take advantage of you and are very reasonably priced. Suerte!
You are not alone... https://www.google.com/search?q=clog+in+LG+fridge+water+dispenser&source=hp&ei=mMtbZIaGMJnakPIP_4emqAE&iflsig=AOEireoAAAAAZFvZqGZoNigDMG7NPPMZWY3XM41U05Ne&ved=0ahUKEwiGspD7muv-AhUZLUQIHf-DCRUQ4dUDCAk&oq=clog+in+LG+fridge+water+dispenser&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAwyBQghEKABMggIIRAWEB4QHToFCAAQgAQ6CwguEIAEEMcBENEDOggILhDUAhCABDoFCC4QgAQ6DAgAEIAEEAoQRhD_AToICAAQFhAeEA86BggAEBYQHjoICAAQFhAeEAo6BwghEKABEAo6BAghEBVQAFjJigFg1_oBaAJwAHgAgAGmAYgBmxqSAQQyNi45mAEAoAEB&sclient=gws-wiz
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fig Wed May 10, 2023 12:53 pm

Thanks Ferret. I don’t think that is the issue, but will follow your advice to call Gualberto.

Fig

Back to top Go down

Post by mudgirl Thu May 11, 2023 2:54 pm

My neighbor's almost new fridge stopped dispensing water- the lever seemed jammed. She discovered a giant toad had wedged itself up behind the lever. :-)

mudgirl
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down