INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I just rant here? You don't have to read it.

+10
gringal
Chapalagringa
hound dog
Carry Bean
simpsca
kipissippi
hockables
raqueteer
ferret
SusieSunshine
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can I just rant here? You don't have to read it. - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I just rant here? You don't have to read it.

Post by gringal Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Trust this, Susie: you don't want experience in the court system...........anywhere.
There are times when the best course is to close the door and just move on. Some lessons are expensive........but worth it in the long haul. You will never make the same mistake again, and that fact in itself might be more profitable than anything you could get in a lawsuit.

Good luck! cheers

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Can I just rant here? You don't have to read it. - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I just rant here? You don't have to read it.

Post by bobnliz Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 am

Susie... when this is all over perhaps you can put pen to paper and write a book... "fiction" of course. Maybe a mystery all about the vile criminals who torment a poor, defenseless mother and her family, and the awful revenge that is wreaked upon them by an unknown hero.
The revenge should probably fit the crimes, don't you think? And they do say success is the best revenge, so publish in Spanish under the pseudonym "Anonymous", and the buggers will spend their lives looking over their shoulders. See that a copy is delivered to each one of the unclean sons of a diseased drunk.

If nothing else it should prove cathartic. :16 : Lizzy

bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:11 am

[quote="bobnliz"]Susie... when this is all over perhaps you can put pen to paper and write a book... "fiction" of course. Maybe a mystery all about the vile criminals who torment a poor, defenseless mother and her family, and the awful revenge that is wreaked upon them by an unknown hero.
The revenge should probably fit the crimes, don't you think? And they do say success is the best revenge, so publish in Spanish under the pseudonym "Anonymous", and the buggers will spend their lives looking over their shoulders. See that a copy is delivered to each one of the unclean sons of a diseased drunk.

[/quote]

Later, after months on the NYT Best Seller List to be adapted for television as a telenovela under the title Days of My Life. or, perhaps, As My World Turns. I can´t wait to see the dastardly landlord, Snidely Whiplash and his evil twin Boris Badanoff with their gutless cronies blanch when, after tying Nell to the railroad tracks, they see our RCMP hero Dudley DoRight rescue her just before the choo choo runs her over. This telenovela just might last for years - even longer than this thread.

Last edited by hound dog on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:11 am

Double Post.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:44 am

hound dog wrote:[quote="bobnliz"]Susie... when this is all over perhaps you can put pen to paper and write a book... "fiction" of course. Maybe a mystery all about the vile criminals who torment a poor, defenseless mother and her family, and the awful revenge that is wreaked upon them by an unknown hero.

Later, after months on the NYT Best Seller List to be adapted for television as a telenovela under the title [i]Days of My Life. or, perhaps, As My World Turns. I can´t wait to see the dastardly landlord, Snidely Whiplash and his evil twin Boris Badanoff with their gutless cronies blanch when, after tying Nell to the railroad tracks, they see our RCMP hero Dudley DoRight rescue her just before the choo choo runs her over. This telenovela just might last for years - even longer than this thread.[/quote][/i]

Big Bullwinkle fan, eh Mr. Dawg............??
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:20 pm

[Big Bullwinkle fan, eh Mr. Dawg............??[/quote]

You laugh CB but, yeah, Bullwinkle J. Moose and Dawg were compatriots at the Tiny Tots Elementary School in South Alabama back in the 1940s and were both simultaneously expelled on the grounds of unruly deportment and inadequate comprehension skills. Poor Bullwinkle was the only moose in Alabama at the time having been smuggled in from Canada by his illegal migrant parents who had been hired by a crooked Alabama okra grower to randomly fertilize the fields. BJ hated Alabama because it was way too warm for him and the other kids harassed him constantly for his rather obtrusive horns and enormous penis. Later in life he found that latter characteristic to be an attribute rather than an oddity but at the time he felt embarrassed to have been different from the other squirrely guys. Such is life.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Speaking of the other squirrely guy...where's Rocky in your story?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by borderreiver Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:19 pm

U have a serious problem . Offer a reward for the return of your pet and get out of there. Run, don't walk. you are being victimized. Flee.
borderreiver
borderreiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : humor is spelt incorrectly

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:12 am

the woman has moved out. end of story.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2