INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ocampo Changes to ONE WAY Eastbound WEST of Seis Esquinas

4 posters

Go down

Ocampo Changes to ONE WAY Eastbound WEST of Seis Esquinas Empty Ocampo Changes to ONE WAY Eastbound WEST of Seis Esquinas

Post by BisbeeGal Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:42 pm

From Ajijic News FB page,

Sept 29, the direction of vehicle traffic on ocampo, west of seis esquinas, changed to one way going east now to colon and then will continue the same direction, as before, as it changes to constitucion.

Ocampo Changes to ONE WAY Eastbound WEST of Seis Esquinas Seis_e10

The map also shows Zaragoza with 2 way traffic west of Seis Esquinas...not sure if that was always true??
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ocampo Changes to ONE WAY Eastbound WEST of Seis Esquinas Empty Re: Ocampo Changes to ONE WAY Eastbound WEST of Seis Esquinas

Post by CanuckBob Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:10 am

Ok, now Sept. de 16/Indepencia (which is currently one way west) doesn't go much further than 6 corners so the only way to go west all the way to Rio Bravo is up on Zaragoza?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Ocampo Changes to ONE WAY Eastbound WEST of Seis Esquinas Empty Re: Ocampo Changes to ONE WAY Eastbound WEST of Seis Esquinas

Post by BisbeeGal Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:33 am

Or up to the carretera then drop down.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:10 am

CanuckBob wrote:Ok, now Sept. de 16/Indepencia (which is currently one way west) doesn't go much further than 6 corners so the only way to go west all the way to Rio Bravo is up on Zaragoza?

yes or Hidalgo and up to Zaragosa or carretera

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dostortas Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:34 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Ok, now Sept. de 16/Indepencia (which is currently one way west) doesn't go much further than 6 corners so the only way to go west all the way to Rio Bravo is up on Zaragoza?

That’s the way I understand it. I wonder why they changed it. Perhaps due to more traffic on Ocampo with people trying to avoid the congestion on the highway. When traffic is really backed up on the main road, I notice a lot more traffic through La Floresta.

Dostortas
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:25 pm

Dostortas wrote:

That’s the way I understand it.  I wonder why they changed it.  Perhaps due to more traffic on Ocampo with people trying to avoid the congestion on the highway.  When traffic is really backed up on the main road, I notice a lot more traffic through La Floresta.

They chabged it because of the traffic, people park on both side of the road which only leaves only one lane for two way traffic with a buses.. By the way the local do not seem to be aware anything as changed, they continue having a two way traffic with cars getting out of the wau when possiblr.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down