INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexican Pizza? Business opportunity

2 posters

Go down

Mexican Pizza? Business opportunity Empty Mexican Pizza? Business opportunity

Post by coffeeguy Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:24 pm

Noticed the recent thread on pizza delivery and thought I'd share this NYT article. Can't count the number of dreadful pizzas we've had in Mexico over the years - not faulting the locals as the ingredients for authentic Italian stuff aren't easy to get and neither is the expertise or the right ovens. But most of the pizzas described here sound way better than the Italian stuff anyway!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/08/dining/mexican-pizza.html

coffeeguy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Mexican Pizza? Business opportunity Empty Re: Mexican Pizza? Business opportunity

Post by Carry Bean Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:31 pm

Sorry, I can’t read it without buying a subscription. I agree though that Mexican pizza should be a hit here.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Mexican Pizza? Business opportunity Empty Re: Mexican Pizza? Business opportunity

Post by coffeeguy Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:24 pm

Here's another link which will hopefully allow non-subscribers to read it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/08/dining/mexican-pizza.html?unlocked_article_code=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEIPuomT1JKd6J17Vw1cRCfTTMQmqxCdw_PIxftm3iWka3DFDm4SiOgUBYmG9ADIaLpibNI1miyaVs1Idr8zQfg4hsluA3tQcSj66J2VhMZCZCwvtYO4Wm5xgZyUA7xn-DavP2XgdqIin-Sy-kOPbDL1UKPV13MqcAhhpcE2ZkjqjSJTvtrNFeNx2dV93_8zVNstFXpbOn7877S_AA5-Od6GchjW9gE0PuhZUjrTltadgKkSJEQQURmVCSMivhtvrY9UK9gVP63gLh4_ecqYgL4ZCWdgLI3BFIQPbT3Mn22WBunwUWCbCUY_&smid=url-share

coffeeguy
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:52 pm

Thank you! That link worked. I think those ideas or variations would work really well here.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down