INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 liter DeVibriss O2 concentrator

Go down

5 liter DeVibriss O2 concentrator Empty 5 liter DeVibriss O2 concentrator

Post by benjji Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:18 pm

I own a 5 liter oxygen contractor that uses water to lubricate the air flow. My wife's lung condition has deteriorated to the point that I must replace this unit with a 10 liter concentrator. This unit was fully serviced this month and has a new replaceable filter as well as a washable filter, the water  bottle is new and has the ability to provide air at 3.5 liters continues  and 4-5 liters for a short period. It can provide air as far as 50 feet away via the air line. We paid 18,000 mx pesos but will sell for 10,000 mx pesos.

Call 3313519102.....I can deliver to Ishop at your convenience. Please call with any questions.

Last edited by benjji on Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

5 liter DeVibriss O2 concentrator Empty Re: 5 liter DeVibriss O2 concentrator

Post by benjji Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:47 pm

Sold!I will email you when my 10 liter arrives which should be no more than two days and then I will bring your unit to you.

Last edited by benjji on Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down