INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

La Estación Pizza (Riberas)

3 posters

Go down

La Estación Pizza (Riberas) Empty La Estación Pizza (Riberas)

Post by BisbeeGal Sat May 07, 2022 10:32 am

Traitte delivery last night.

Crust is excellent. But the berenjena (eggplant) topping was woefully undercooked. I run into this a lot, in US as well. No wonder people (think they) hate eggplant! Undercooked it's bitter, spongy and chewy; cooked properly it's smooth as silk.

Other toppings were fine, especially tasty Italian sausage. Nice that they offer so many "gourmet" toppings--this one also had cherry tomatoes, pesto and fresh arugula.

I probably wouldn't order again via delivery--it was timely, but the Friday night drive took 20+ minutes; they are on east side of Riberas and we are on west side of Ajijic Centro. The pizza wasn't cold but needed a 10-15 second zap in microwave to get up to proper temperature. Even after that zap, the crust was excellent.

I would certainly get another pizza from them, but would opt to eat at their location.

fyi, two eateries that know how to treat eggplant are Adelitas (eggplant parm); and the fried berenjena con miel at Tabarka.

BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

La Estación Pizza (Riberas) Empty Re: La Estación Pizza (Riberas)

Post by gringal Sat May 07, 2022 10:57 am

I like their pizza and have eaten it at their restaurant...a pleasant place.  However, we stuck to mushrooms, olives and pepperoni.
Delicious!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Sat May 07, 2022 11:39 am

I love their pizza. Nice assortment of toppings plus their other offerings looks good as well. I have a bad habit of not branching out when I find something I like at a place. Not an eggplant fan anyway.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

gringal and tjt like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down