INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

traventino marbol / suggestions of where to buy it in Guadalajara

3 posters

Go down

traventino marbol / suggestions of where to buy it in Guadalajara Empty traventino marbol / suggestions of where to buy it in Guadalajara

Post by Sherman Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:59 pm

I'm looking for the color ... it may be called 'honey'.
Any suggestions of where to look in Guad.

When I purchased granite, I visited a number of big stores ... I don't really remember seeing any traventino. I am hoping that there are some equivalent types of stores as for granite.

Thanks for any leads,

S.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

traventino marbol / suggestions of where to buy it in Guadalajara Empty Re: traventino marbol / suggestions of where to buy it in Guadalajara

Post by ferret Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:41 pm

traventino marbol / suggestions of where to buy it in Guadalajara Screen33

https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=marmol+travertino+guadalajara&source=hp&ei=0B96YIaKNZG0swWdg4-IAQ&iflsig=AINFCbYAAAAAYHot4PHs-EXNoP4gRXZUSOpH8Rl1xU41&oq=m%C3%A1rmol+travertino+Guad&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYADIGCAAQFhAeOgIIAFDiLljMbWCWiwFoAHAAeACAAZMBiAHVBpIBAzAuNpgBAKABAqABAaoBB2d3cy13aXo&sclient=gws-wiz
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

traventino marbol / suggestions of where to buy it in Guadalajara Empty Re: traventino marbol / suggestions of where to buy it in Guadalajara

Post by Sherman Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:49 pm

I did know that Travertine was a variety or color of marble. I did not clearly post. Thanks for the on-line reference.  I'm wondering if anyone has actually gone to large store they like for quality and good selection for travertine ....   a store .... something like Marmoletti.    Thankx
S

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:38 pm

It's a variety of marble that is more durable than other kinds of marble. It comes in a variety of colours... but all are muted and soft.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:22 pm

ok .... and where to quantity and quality to purchase? Thanks.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by conejorapido Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:04 pm

Marmoletti. Several sites in Guadalajara. Google maps will show you where.

conejorapido
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:12 pm

conejorapido wrote:Marmoletti. Several sites in Guadalajara. Google maps will show you where.
when hunting for granite, I have been to all their sites. I'll start there. thanks.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down