INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TODO BUENO SHOP

2 posters

Go down

TODO BUENO SHOP Empty TODO BUENO SHOP

Post by gringal Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:17 pm

TOB has a big post regarding the Have Hammers consignment store next door, asking for people to bring things in.
We have used them in the past and had good sales.  Today we brought quite a  few items we wished to consign, but were told they are only accepting donations at present.  "Maybe in a week"...so that's the word, FYI.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

TODO BUENO SHOP Empty Re: TODO BUENO SHOP

Post by caligirl108 Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:21 pm

I went into the store today... only 5 in shop at a time.. (contrast to my experience @ Pancho's street faire..kidding, don't get excited...everyone had a mask one & they were kinda limiting traffic in the store - much better now that veggies & refrigerator stuff on the open air side..) Anyway, back to Todos -  temp taken, mask required.. They are taking donations Tuesdays - Fridays 2-3 pm only, to be able to 'process' after hours. They are not selling clothes right now (apparently gently used clothes are different than Walmart clothes regulations.. Shocked ) but they still have books, furniture, wall art, DVDs, bedding, misc. Such a nice shop, supports St. Andrew's Church various charities.. They do need volunteers now, as well as donations of all kinds!  I know Ive been going thru things during shutdown.. time to give that stuff away ~

caligirl108
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down