INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One beer maker continues operating — with beer for export to US

+2
BisbeeGal
MichaelB
6 posters

Go down

One beer maker continues operating — with beer for export to US Empty One beer maker continues operating — with beer for export to US

Post by MichaelB Wed May 06, 2020 3:03 pm

This makes no sense:

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/coronavirus/one-beer-maker-continues-operating-with-beer-for-export-to-us/

Beer

MichaelB
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

One beer maker continues operating — with beer for export to US Empty Re: One beer maker continues operating — with beer for export to US

Post by BisbeeGal Sun May 10, 2020 4:59 pm

Not much of a beer drinker, but I keep some on hand; last purchase about 10 days ago, no shortage noticed (El Torito). Is there a shortage of cerveza in these parts or is it mostly in the Northern states (the story mentions Tijuana and Hermosillo)?

From yesterday's WaPo (it is listed under their Corona virus section, so should be accessible to all).
No Hay Cerveza!?!?
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

One beer maker continues operating — with beer for export to US Empty Re: One beer maker continues operating — with beer for export to US

Post by Rosa Venus Sun May 10, 2020 5:44 pm

I almost never drink liquor, but I do drink beer. Yes, there is a shortage locally. And it's gotten worse in the last week. I had to go "beerhunting" this afternoon.

I've been spending time in Mexico for almost 30 years, and have lived here for 12. Never thought I'd see the day when it was difficult to find a beer. It is, indeed, the end of the world. Very Happy

Beer
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicksco Sun May 10, 2020 8:00 pm

I hope that German the brewer at Corazon de Malta is able to start up soon! I am running low on his stout.
Nicksco
Nicksco

Humor : good

http://nicksco1@msn.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Mon May 11, 2020 12:01 pm

What is this shortage about?
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelB Mon May 11, 2020 12:19 pm

Duh, BEER!

MichaelB
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon May 11, 2020 12:38 pm

RickS wrote:What is this shortage about?
Some breweries have shut down because of La Corona virus.......

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down