INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cell phone problem

2 posters

Go down

Cell phone problem Empty Cell phone problem

Post by Plan B Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:49 pm

I am attempting to call a Canadian Cell phone. The call connects and the person in Canada can hear me, however I cannot hear them. They can call me without any problems, both for me and them. Using +1 area code number to reach them. Please help.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Cell phone problem Empty Re: Cell phone problem

Post by MexicoPete Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:06 pm

Upon occasion when calling up north using Telmex to a landline in Seattle, the person can hear me, but I can not hear him. On about the second or third attempt I am able to hear the person I have been trying to call, even though he has picked up his phone each time and wonders why I do not respond to him.

I have no idea why this is happening these days. It's something that hadn't happened in the past.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Plan B Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:16 pm

MexicoPete wrote:Upon occasion when calling up north using Telmex to a landline in Seattle, the person can hear me, but I can not hear him. On about the second or third attempt I am able to hear the person I have been trying to call, even though he has picked up his phone each time and wonders why I do not respond to him.

I have no idea why this is happening these days. It's something that hadn't happened in the past.

Good to know I'm not alone. Would like to have this resolved. Since the calls are regarding urgent medical issues.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down