INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driver to take me around Chapala Haciendas

3 posters

Go down

Driver to take me around Chapala Haciendas Empty Driver to take me around Chapala Haciendas

Post by MikeCharles Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:28 pm

Any recommendations? Looking for driver to take me through Chapala Haciendas looking for rental signs. I'll be in Ajijic Aug 1st for 2 weeks.

MikeCharles

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Driver to take me around Chapala Haciendas Empty Re: Driver to take me around Chapala Haciendas

Post by Wide Sky Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:29 pm

What are you looking for? 1 storey or more? how many beds/baths? I live in CH so it wouldn't take much to narrow down your choices based on your needs / wants

Wide Sky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Driver to take me around Chapala Haciendas Empty Re: Driver to take me around Chapala Haciendas

Post by MikeCharles Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:03 am

Hi. Trying not waste other people's time, and it appears, at least from the searches I've done, rental property listings aren't shared among real estate companies.
So, I thought by hiring a driver. I could at least collect phone and address information from signage and make calls...maybe even possibly knock on doors with someone who spoke Spanish and English with me, and inquire directly.
To answer your question, ideally, looking for single story (I'm 72 years old), 2bed 2 bath, walled, 160 sq meters construction and enough landscape to make my life with walls interesting. I thought CH might give me the opportunity for more landscape area. off street parking for 1 vehicle. Pool not required. Single story preference is not a show stopper. Price of property is an issue. I haven't quite come to grips with the market in the area, and may have to look elsewhere.
Thanks.

MikeCharles

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeCharles Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:06 am

P.S. do you have contact information for the Home Owners Association at CH? I haven't found any information regarding the future of water at CH, or any other city in the area, for that matter.

MikeCharles

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfglass Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:26 am

Hola Mike,
Stop by the office located in Chapala Haciendas 2. and talk to David Medeles or give him a call at 376-765-4045
he can answer most of your questions.
Halfglass
Halfglass
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeCharles Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:13 am

Thanks Halfglass, I will. Best regards.

MikeCharles

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeCharles Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:18 pm

I've found a driver. Thanks.

MikeCharles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down