INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roca Azul & Chapala

+14
Parker
bobnliz
arbon
Intercasa
M&M
saege007
hound dog
albertrv
hockables
raqueteer
kipissippi
CanuckBob
simpsca
Chapalagringa
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Roca Azul & Chapala Empty Roca Azul & Chapala

Post by Chapalagringa Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 am

http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2011/315663/6/policia-estatal-desarticula-celula-de-la-resistencia-localizan-narcofosas.htm

Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Roca Azul & Chapala Empty Re: Roca Azul & Chapala

Post by simpsca Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:58 am

Thanks for posting Chapalagringa. I have a lot of friends who live out there.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:38 am

Score another one for the good guys........

mariachi
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:51 am

Could someone post a Reader's Digest version in English?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 am

Kip here is a slightly better translation from another website - http://www.noticiaspv.com/archivo/153901:

State Police dismantled resistance cell, located narcofosas
August 19, 2011

state police stops millennium cell cartel
state police stopped a criminal cell "la familia michoacana"
pf cell dismantles the "resistance" in jalisco
state police succeeded in breaking cell "resistance" cell in jalisco

GUADALAJARA, JALISCO (19/AGO/2011) .- After the attack of which were targeted by elements of the Municipal Police of Chapala, where they were attacked by armed, uniformed Public Safety Department of the State of Jalisco (SSPEJ) is devoted to lend support to the corporation waterfront and dealt a heavy blow to dangerous criminal group criminal cell operating Resistance Cienega in the region of Jalisco.

It was during the early hours of Thursday when they arrested four people near a subdivision called Roca Azul in the town of Jocotepec nearby town of Chapala, who had assault rifles, drugs and driving a vehicle recently stolen with violence.

The incident occurred when state troopers traveling on the highway Guadalajara-Morelia, at the height of that division, when they spotted a Nissan Tiida, 2007 model, red in color, with license plates from JJB-8575, , which had been stolen on 13 August.

Later, the officers ordered him (the car) to stop to do a precautionary review, but they ignored the request and speeding up trying to flee the scene, so the soldiers overtook them when the four people tried they hid in a farm marked No. 317, Street Carp, Roca Azul in the town.

After capture, the detainees said Ovanibaldo called Libero and Jose Mendez Islands Zaragoza, both 35 years old and native to the town of Acatlán de Juárez, Jalisco, besides Jesus Manuel Perales Ruvalcaba, aka "The Viper", also 35 of age and resident of the municipality of Ixtlahuacán of Quinces, Jalisco, which has a history of drug crimes in the same town where it originated and in Mezquitic, Jalisco, and Sandra Carranza Melendrez, 21, old, who said he was originally from La Piedad, Michoacán, but residing at Ayotlan, Jalisco.

Upon inspecting the vehicle, the officers found two state assault rifles, one AK-47, better known as the "goat horn", with its own charger supplied with 33 shots, and an assault rifle type AR -15, also with its own charger, supplied with 20 rounds of ammunition.

Similarly, wrappers found with 760 grams of cocaine, as well as 40 grams of drug known as a keystone of the same alkaloid.

While at the farm they hid at, police found six vehicles: a Ford Super Duty, Type 4 x 4, white, 2003 model, license plates JJ-47 832, Jalisco, a Chevrolet Chevy two-door, blue, plates JEB-5666, this entity, a Jeep Grand Cherokee, navy blue, 2005 model, registered to JHH-2425 circular from the State of Jalisco, a Hummer H-3 in gray, model 2006, without license plates, and a truck, Ford Transport, white, 2008 model, with plates JHD-7625, which presented more than thirty bullet holes, and a Jeep Wrangler Limited, green, license plates JHS-8124, all vehicles were reported as stolen, so were secured for investigation, since the property was used as a safe house. In addition, within the same building, with staff support from Attorney General of the State of Jalisco (PGJEJ) and the Jalisco Institute of Forensic Science (IJCF), we performed the discovery of two "narcofosas" clandestine two bodies, dead for about 30 days.

After the hearings, the detainees confessed to belonging to the criminal group The Resistance, primarily to kidnap, extort, steal luxury of violence and "caring" for the area to criminal groups do not operate on her opponents, so that the deceased found, operating for the criminal group opposed them.

The danger of this cell was demonstrated by the very words of its members, as was the case with Ovanobaldo Libero, who admitted to being close to the leader of "The Mill", owned by the Endurance, the name of Jose Ruiz PĂ©rez dedicated to make "levantones" and abductions, who charged large sums of money in exchange for a promised release of victims who never were released because they were murdered.

As a result, another body was also found by a gap that leads to San Luis Soyatlán, Jalisco, the detainees had recently thrown by whose alleged release took a million pesos.

They are also linked by at least a dozen murders and kidnappings.

Those arrested along with the seized will be made available to the competent authority who will continue with investigations into the case.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am

Thanks Simpsca,

So the safe house was IN Roca Azul? or outside the gates? I'm betting outside...once through the gates...they would have pretty much been trapped. I love Roca Azul..really a pretty....and NORMALLY peaceful area. Glad they got'em in any case...now I just hope they can hold onto them!
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:27 am

Yes, it was all quite exciting last night. We were returning from dinner in Ajijic when 2 police vehicles ( not local) with their sirens on went flying along the carretera towards Joco. We were forced to pull over. Some time later, maybe 20 minutes we heard a lot more police vehicles also heading for Joco. Then a bit later at least 10 returned lights flashing and sirens blaring.

The article states that they were discovered near Roca Azul. On TOB someone claimed that it was inside the fracc. so I'm not sure. It seems unlikely, but you never know. Perhaps someone from the area will chime in as to the exact location.

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:45 am

Definitely a safer place to be without those fellas!!
I looked at several properties in roca azul... some nice floorplans...

BUT the entire area is a BOG and most the properties I looked at were shifting or sinking.

We decided on something a little higher on the mountain...
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by albertrv Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Well now at least I know what was going on across the Carr. from my place which is about 2 kms west of San Luis Soyatlan. Early to mid afternoon a helicopter spent an hour or more in what appeared to be a search between the entrance to SLS and San Cristobal. Eventually it ended up circling on the mountain side of the Carr. near to where the old chicken farm is. About an hour into the event a flock of State Pickup trucks (flock = more than a few.) showed up with the helicopter heading off in the direction of the Gdl airport. Most likely for fuel as it did return in 30 minutes or so. With one body now and a big shootout within 5 kms. of my place in the last 2 weeks it's not a nice feeling at all.
albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.lagunachapala.com

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:52 pm

hockables wrote:Definitely a safer place to be without those fellas!!

BUT the entire area is a BOG and most the properties I looked at were shifting or sinking.

Actually we bought one for renovation. Man did it take a pile of money to fix it up. It did sell very quickly and while we might have made a small bit, it definitely wasn't worth the effort.

Has anyone yet heard if the incident took place in the fracc?

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:01 pm

According to TOB something was going on around 9:30 p.m. Last night. This article says it happened early yesterday a.m. Lots of good work going on!
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:02 pm

kipissippi wrote:Thanks Simpsca,

So the safe house was IN Roca Azul? or outside the gates? I'm betting outside...once through the gates...they would have pretty much been trapped. I love Roca Azul..really a pretty....and NORMALLY peaceful area. Glad they got'em in any case...now I just hope they can hold onto them!

They said on a farm so I assume it is outside the Roca Azul gate. The whole area is surrounded by the berry and other small farms.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:09 pm

hockables wrote:Definitely a safer place to be without those fellas!!

You are lucky you didn't buy in there (Roca Azul) hockables. A friend of mine and her husband were just renting a house there two when two months ago, the house cracked open - ceiling and all and the rain poured in. They found a rental in a different community and moved as quickly as possible.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:25 pm

simpsca wrote:
kipissippi wrote:Thanks Simpsca,

They said on a farm so I assume it is outside the Roca Azul gate. The whole area is surrounded by the berry and other small farms.

Since you know people there , where is 317 Av La Carpa?. That should answer your question wether it is in or out of the Fracc. The word used was quinta which can be a house or a farm house or a farm.
Brigitte
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:46 pm

I've asked and we'll see if anyone knows. If it's inside Roca someone will know the address. If outside I doubt it. The map of Roca Azul does not show that street but they are not all listed.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Actually I looked up on a Google map and Av. La Carpa is the main road that enters Roca Azul right through the stone gates and head straight. I don't know where the exact house number is located as Google doesn't have them numbered. We'll see if one of my Jocotopec or Roca friends know. the Roca Azul friends are probably terrified by now.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by albertrv Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:16 pm

The left side of the access road from the Carr to the inside gate is farmland and i would suspect that is where the activity happened. I had a beer this afternoon with a Mexican friend who's wife's side of the family are local cops in Joco, Tuxceuca, and Tizapan. (big family) The word is that they found two graves located at the Roca Azul farm and also in SLS. The words "many bodies" kept coming up but nothing on the exact count at each site.
albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.lagunachapala.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saege007 Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:23 pm

maps.google.com

put in the address and look at satellite view and you can get a good idea of where it was.
saege007
saege007
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:51 pm

OK a friend just posted this. So it must be near the main gate:

Look for the green house on Avenida de la Carpa, up towards the
highway. The house next door has the police seals over the gates in the
high, barb-wired, red brick wall.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by M&M Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 pm

we know from the papers that it is on the main road going into Roca Azul but google does not show number 317. I think the trailer park is number 1 so it does not give much clue of where the house # 317 is on that street.

M&M

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:37 pm

I guess we won't find out what the noise was about last night at 9:30 p.m.?

Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:23 am

My friends tell me the narco house is right inside the gate of Roca Azul, on the left. Now cordoned off by yellow police plastic. The dead body was a family member of some friends of mine.

Last edited by simpsca on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 am

wow drama at a mexican trailer park and much different than a us trailer park with toothless people wearing wifebeaters and with mullets as you see on COPS
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:48 am

Intercasa wrote:wow drama at a mexican trailer park and much different than a us trailer park with toothless people wearing wifebeaters and with mullets as you see on COPS

Actually Roca Azul is mostly a housing development. The incident happened at a house right inside the gate. Way at the back of the property is an RV park that struggles to keep going.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:37 pm

simpsca wrote:My friends tell me the narco house is right inside the gate of Roca Azul, on the left. Now cordoned off by yellow police plastic. The dead body was a family member of some friends of mine.

You mean just past the entrance guard? Or just inside the stone archway from the highway? Smokealot

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next