INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

False kidnapping story Guadalajara Reporter

+6
Lehrer
David
arbon
PoCo2012
CanuckBob
Chapalagringa
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

False kidnapping story Guadalajara Reporter - Page 2 Empty Re: False kidnapping story Guadalajara Reporter

Post by Chapalagringa Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:10 pm

:) Arbon sounds like a bird I mean. No, he's no snowbird. Nuf said about that. If he wants ya ta know, he'll tell ya hisself.

I'm glad you can be an open book Lehrer. Very freeing I'm sure.

hmm, and gringal has a website? Wonder what that would be, I'd like to see? grin gal, I like that! *GRIN!*

Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

False kidnapping story Guadalajara Reporter - Page 2 Empty Re: False kidnapping story Guadalajara Reporter

Post by gringal Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Some people want to be open books ans some don't. I don't . In "real life", I am a real estate investor: an art form in this era for certain. That's all folks.
Now, "chapalagringa": if you'd like to tell us your life story........feel free. Some of us prefer anonymity. pirat

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Cool! You figured it out Lehrer! Claim to fame...I'd have to think on that. Nothing worth mentioning here though.

hmm, I've had some of that capitalist/real estate in my blood...gypsy even...just the moving part :)) Somehow, I've lost the drive. Have my nest in Chapala now and although I do peek at the mls, yesterday even, I've lost that drive. I think I'm finally home. Times are changing. Everyday I wake up here, I'm grateful and will never take it for granted.

No worries gringal, peace out! I don't care to be the recipient of being an open book either.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:36 am

I am pretty sure Arbon and Wendy have a farm in Canada but that's according to their various old posts. For all I know, a patch of corn in the front yard of a trailer would fit. However, that's what makes rumors, rumors, and border promotions and demotions. People tell tales and you never want the truth to get in the way of a good story. The "handle"? It's "grin gal". (Grin)

I'm not serious about real estate investments these days. Used to "flip" houses, but not now. Too risky. I'm stuck with a couple of them and have my fingers crossed they won't go too far down in value and take my shirt with them.

Lehrer is far from an open book. Just ask him about his many secret identities on TOB.
lol. We do agree about most things.........but I dunno about all those guns.
flag waver

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by awana Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:35 am

Arbon and Wendy, yeah, I enjoyed them both. Arbon's humor, if my wit was quick and Wendy's prose on a quiet morning. I do believe they spent much time in Mexico, awhile ago, and near where Sparks used to live, before he had his heart broken, back on the coast. Nanaimo bars are from Nanaimo and they knew about them and that if an ancient mariner sailed from Pender's Bay to Nanaimo that was when he reached India and that is why North American Natives are called Indians. They raised ducks to eat on their return to their olden days farmstead, if the nesting eagles didn't beat them to them. Good people.

awana

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:15 pm

gringal wrote:Lehrer is far from an open book. Just ask him about his many secret identities on TOB.
lol. We do agree about most things.........but I dunno about all those guns.
flag waver
I don't have any secrets on this board; the "secret identities on TOB" were the result of that SOB Duran trying to keep me from posting. You wouldn't know about them if I hadn't opened that particular book. Yeah, I have "secrets" over there -- but only because he forced it.

Regarding the guns, I don't have any -- now. Being a native-born Texan, I grew up with a love for guns. Training with the U.S. Army only reinforced that. My collection was very small compared to those of some of my acquaintances.

Maybe it's comparable to some women's love for jewelry.

😕
lol!
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Now THERE'S an interesting parallel ..........but maybe some of it dates back to the olden days when the only way a woman could escape from a bad husband owning a gun was by hoarding her jewelry and sewing it into her velvet cloak ! Well, anyway. Makes a good story for a lazy summer afternoon.

I enjoy costume jewelry which is obviously such.........knowing that nobody is going to knock me over the head or shoot me to get it. Sometimes diamonds are a girl's worst friend.
Beer

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:17 pm

gringal wrote:Some people want to be open books ans some don't. I don't . In "real life", I am a real estate investor: an art form in this era for certain. That's all folks.
Now, "chapalagringa": if you'd like to tell us your life story........feel free. Some of us prefer anonymity. pirat

I have to agree, g-gal...
...let's hear it for there being a little mystery in life. hola
It is sooo much more interesting, and fun. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:23 pm

flag waver lol! scratch L
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Well, anonymity is good.......but I don' t feel the need to conceal the fact that I'm a
WOMAN.......and proud of it! Here's to ya, Lizzie..another one!
Beer
cheers

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2