INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Researching student exchange programs Mexico to anywhere in the world

2 posters

Go down

Researching student exchange programs Mexico to anywhere in the world Empty Researching student exchange programs Mexico to anywhere in the world

Post by Sherman Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:03 pm

For a number of years I had a Prepa Scholarship program for A grade students, with the promise of paid University if they kept the A grade and tested into University. One 'female' managed to get through all of that and test into Law School, and continues to keep an A grade average!! Good for her!!

She's now interested in some sort of school abroad (semester abroad, year abroad or whatever), but does not know where to start looking, and neither do I. A first choice would be to go to the US, possibly Canada or other English speaking country, but she's open to anything ... and I am too.

She comes from a small town lakeside and it was already a brand new experience for her to go to school in Guad. I'd love for her to have the experience of going outside of Mexico for even a semester abroad.

Spanish, obviously, is her first language. She speaks some English and continues with English coursework.
Since she's in a Law program, she could easily go into public policy or social science programs.

Anyone have any ideas on where to start here ... in Jalisco, or Mexico City, or elsewhere to check on programs available?

To my knowledge, she has not yet checked with the University of Guadalajara and that needs to be done.
If anyone has any experience with this, please let me know.

Thanks, .....

S.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Researching student exchange programs Mexico to anywhere in the world Empty Re: Researching student exchange programs Mexico to anywhere in the world

Post by brigitte Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:16 pm

The universities offer school abroad programs, University o Guadalajara, ITESO Monterrey tec amd on and on..Check with them.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Researching student exchange programs Mexico to anywhere in the world Empty Re: Researching student exchange programs Mexico to anywhere in the world

Post by Sherman Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:18 pm

thanks ... She should start with her University and go from there!

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down