INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannabis oil

+7
MexicoPete
Trailrunner
mattoleriver
CanuckBob
CHILLIN
juanrey
Chapalagringa
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

cannabis oil Empty cannabis oil

Post by Chapalagringa Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Is it legal now for medicinal purposes? If it is, is it legal to grow it? lol Is the government only allowing no THC and how the heck does anyone know what they're getting being there are so many options with cannabis? Are there places testing like in the states? I may need a forum friend to send me a pm and help me figure this out. Send me a pm if you know.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

cannabis oil Empty Re: cannabis oil

Post by juanrey Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:10 pm

My understanding is that they are now authorized to begin making up the rules for how it is to be handled. So, I don't think anyone knows.

But they are 1 step ahead of the States as far as progress on this front.

juanrey
juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : George Carlin

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:51 am

I believe the Chief of Police for Jalisco has publicly stated (Guadalajara Reporter) that he is not going to kick down doors for a couple cannabis plants. Try selling the stuff, or even giving it away, - whole different matter. Then you are dealing with cartel, who are sometimes working with the police in any case. The local police are more interested in guns than cannabis at this time, as so they should be.

I believe the time frame to legalize medical cannabis in Mexico is about December. But even then Pena Nieto has said the strains will have to be imported from the U.S.A., which have been tested as to strength, etc. Will be ridiculously expensive.

Hey - the complete legalization of cannabis in Canada (medical/recreational - whatever floats your boat) might be delayed because there is simply not enough legally grown cannabis to meet projected demand! Typically though, once the legal stuff comes onstream, they plan to crack down on the illegal growers. A major, expensive operation on the West Coast.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:59 am

Once it is legal and available everywhere why bother growing your own anyhow? Kind and of like growing your own tobacco or running a still. Not worth the hassle just to save a couple of bucks.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by mattoleriver Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:43 am

CHILLIN wrote: ...But even then Pena Nieto has said the strains will have to be imported from the U.S.A., which have been tested as to strength, etc. Will be ridiculously expensive.
Given U.S. federal law I can't imagine how that is going to happen. Maybe EPN is thinking of Canada but, of course, the U.S. would do everything in its power to interfere with that too. There is too much money going into too many agencies (police, customs, prisons, etc.) to let the drug war gravy train be derailed.
mattoleriver
mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:03 pm

CHILLIN wrote:But even then Pena Nieto has said the strains will have to be imported from the U.S.A., which have been tested as to strength, etc

Hey Chillin', can you please post a quote or link or something to this. I've never seen this before.

The status of the legality of medical cannabis in Mexico is legal as of last week (link posted then on another thread) when EPN signed the final decree. However, the implementation of the distribution program, has been handed over to the Ministerio de Salud to put together. We await that information.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:12 pm

I remember the 70s when the best pot around was BCbud. It was great. I also remember trying to grow pot in a closet in my house. I must have tried for a year or two. I was a total failure. Now, in the state of WA where it is legal and there is a store maybe 10 blocks from my condo, I do not want to smoke it any more, Oh well it was fun when we were young and we were breaking the law by smoking it. And now that it is legal and I am much older, it's no fun any more
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Trailrunner wrote:
CHILLIN wrote:But even then Pena Nieto has said the strains will have to be imported from the U.S.A., which have been tested as to strength, etc

Hey Chillin', can you please post a quote or link or something to this. I've never seen this before.

The status of the legality of medical cannabis in Mexico is legal as of last week (link posted then on another thread) when EPN signed the final decree. However, the implementation of the distribution program, has been handed over to the Ministerio de Salud to put together. We await that information.

I don't have the quote, but it was part of Pena Nieto's statement after the Mexican Supreme Court ruling that a small group of growers in Mexico City were within their rights. I remember thinking that was pretty silly at the time. Actually the ruling had more to do with human rights than the legality of cannabis. Everybody is lining up to profit - Vincente Fox has large empty silver mine that he wants to convert to growing. The rumour is that he wanted to legalize and grow many years ago - but George W. Bush advised him that this would be entirely unacceptable.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:58 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Once it is legal and available everywhere why bother growing your own anyhow? Kind and of like growing your own tobacco or running a still. Not worth the hassle just to save a couple of bucks.

The answer is in the strains - especially medical cannabis. What works for one person, might not work as well for another. On the recreational side, again strains, people collect and trade as people collect fine wines. The rarer and more exotic the better.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:48 pm

In the cannabis pharmacies in Vancouver you can buy about 50 different strains. They are like liquor stores......

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Yes you correct CB - these are the medical dispensaries, for cardholders. The new stuff will actually be sold in liquor stores across Canada. They don't care what you do with it. There will probably be some real interesting advertising campaigns.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:28 pm

All this legalizing and availability might infuse a little badly needed peace and love back into the American culture.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:59 pm

I'll bet all the guys who've been growing it for years and not very happy. Legal=competition.

kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:32 am

I'll bet the cartels will be the growers and/or distributors.

I have heard that Vicente Fox is already growing, has the largest fields in the country, and is ready to go.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:45 am

The cartels have been getting out of the cannabis business. Crystal meth, coke and heroin are their mainstay products now a days.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:39 am

Yeah, more profit, less bulk, less competition, easier.

Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:31 am

And with the meth they can easily make it in small hidden labs. Terrible shit though. It is cheap enough for the local kids to get hooked on. The big fight at the Port of Manzanillo is about controlling the pipeline to bring in the barrels of precursor from China.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:51 am

I know, but good luck with that.

Was recently at the beach down there for about a week, about 20 mins south of Manzanillo in Michoacan, and we watched a daily parade of dump trucks heading to the port and returning empty. Somebody asked at the hotel what they were delivering to Manzanillo and they were told "gold". hah! More like raw material for making steel in China.

Hotel restaurant where we were also had no limes or avocados! Umm, that means no margaritas or guacamole! Said they couldn't get delivery. Cartels control that market too.

Speaking of avocados, they are 88+ pesos/kg currently, the only place I can buy them in SAT is at SL, no abarrotes can carry them at this price. I asked at SL and was told there are a couple of rumors, one is the cartels control the market and are exporting them and the other is they are temporarily out of season. I think it's a combination of both as the ones at SL are beautiful and delicious and are somehow getting to market.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:08 am

Yes, they are mining iron ore near the port for export to China. I have gone on a few surveys in the mountains near the port with a friend who is in that business.

Now back to cannabis oil.......jaja.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Available at the end of the year!!!

http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/in-six-months-market-for-medical-marijuana/?utm_source=fb&utm_campaign=medical-marijuana-market
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Wonder what the process is to receive a script, cost and how closely they'll monitor it(strength)? I hope it'll be similar to California. In my opinion, THC is needed for medicinal purposes not just watered down CBD's and yes, I will be seeking a script and not abusing it. I have no desire whatsoever to get high, dead set against big pharma(except in emergency situations and surgery). I believe in pro natural/herbs/raw diet and clean living.

They said there were over 200 who have applied. Where and how do you apply? i would work on that any leads?
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:28 am

Just like the illegal liquor runners and salespeople became the liquor distributors in the States t, the cartels will go corporate and will be the distributors and will grow the right strains...why buy in the US or Canada when you can provoide it.. it is just a question of time before the cartels provide the right stuff.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:33 am

[quote=" how closely they'll monitor it(strength)?  [/quote]

I believe this is the rationale behind importing medical grades from the U.S.A. - at least to begin with. I'm sure Mexico can provide a testing lab, but getting licensed, professional growers, with access to seeds and clones, to commercial quantities, will take some time.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:43 am

brigitte wrote:Just like the illegal liquor runners and salespeople became the liquor distributors in the States t, the cartels will go corporate and will be the distributors and will grow the right strains...why buy in the US or Canada when you can provoide it.. it is just a question of time before the cartels provide the right stuff.

Yep, agree completely. I've also heard they are been working on this for some time and will be ready to go. They will switch their distribution chains to legal in Mexico.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:48 am

juanrey wrote:My understanding is that they are now authorized to begin making up the rules for how it is to be handled.  So, I don't think anyone knows.

But they are 1 step ahead of the States as far as progress on this front.

Unless you consider the States that have legalized it: Seven states and the District of Columbia have adopted the most expansive laws legalizing marijuana for recreational use. Most recently, California, Massachusetts, Maine and Nevada all passed measures in November legalizing recreational marijuana. California’s Prop. 64 measure allows adults 21 and older to possess up to one ounce of marijuana and grow up to six plants in their homes. Other tax and licensing provisions of the law will not take effect until January 2018.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next