INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a lakeside business to dye fabric...

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a lakeside business to dye fabric... Empty Looking for a lakeside business to dye fabric...

Post by DeborahM Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:29 pm

Any advice appreciated! Thank you.

DeborahM

Back to top Go down

Looking for a lakeside business to dye fabric... Empty Re: Looking for a lakeside business to dye fabric...

Post by Trailrunner Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Typically, the lavanderias dye clothes. I don't know about other businesses. I was at the Lavanderia in SAT yesterday and noticed in the display case at the very front there are tons of dyes and supplies for dying. Go talk to those ladies, they're really nice and it's a good business.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Looking for a lakeside business to dye fabric... Empty Re: Looking for a lakeside business to dye fabric...

Post by ferret Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Is that the one on the street that runs down between the Truper Store and the Imail Shop? I got vague directions from my friend who brings her laundry in from Jocotepec. They must do a fabulous job on laundry to travel in and back from Joco.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by DeborahM Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:39 pm

Trailrunner wrote:Typically, the lavanderias dye clothes. I don't know about other businesses. I was at the Lavanderia in SAT yesterday and noticed in the display case at the very front there are tons of dyes and supplies for dying. Go talk to those ladies, they're really nice and it's a good business.

Thank you...again...TrailRunner...might you be able to provide a little more information to help the "directionally challenged" to find them?

DeborahM

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:44 pm

You're welcome.
Ferret is right, go toward the lake between those 2 businesses and it will be about 3/4 of the way to the plaza on the right.
They do a good job, but I don't know why anyone would drive from Joco to get their laundry done there when the woman on the corner on Jose Santana in Joco does a good job too.
The gals in SAT are really nice and dependable.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by DeborahM Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:47 pm

THANK YOU both! I'll go tomorrow!

DeborahM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down