INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lunatics Rule The Asylum

+26
Clete
Trailrunner
Halfglass
itsme
salvadors
papa chango
kipissippi
mattoleriver
Luisa
Zedinmexico
suegarn
shana
Flamingo
toedippers
Rosa Venus
RVGRINGO
lunateak
Carry Bean
jrm30655
gringal
ltollefs
slainte39
Playaboy
Lady Otter Latté
CanuckBob
hockables
30 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Lunatics Rule The Asylum - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lunatics Rule The Asylum

Post by ltollefs Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:58 pm

GunFondler wrote: I would love to see some gun hating person try to make it up there 6 months without a gun. How about it Lady Otter?  

I lived in the Yukon for 4 years and never touched a gun. I had a wonderful time. What is it with you self-aggrandizing violence fetishists?

ltollefs
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:22 pm

[quote="ltollefs"][quote="GunFondler"] I would love to see some gun hating person try to make it up there 6 months without a gun. How about it Lady Otter?  [/quote]

I lived in the Yukon for 4 years and never touched a gun. I had a wonderful time. What is it with you self-aggrandizing violence fetishists?  

[/quote]

So I guess by you saying this you too lived off the land? Or you just being an ass and worked a regular job that happens to be in the Yukon. And whats with my "What is it with you self-aggrandizing violence fetishists?" It's who I am and allows me the confidence to stand against others that try to impose their self righteous will onto others, that's who. It's what has given me the opportunity in life to retire at the age of 48 (8 years ago) with a nice sum of money every month, full medical, dental and optical 100% covered and live out my years in Mexico.

See only -3% of American (I see your from Canada) have the fortitude  (read Balls) to join and serve in the military to stand up for others rights and freedoms (to include their opinions) when they themselves do not wish to do so sir.
I think it has served me well in my life time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:24 pm

gringal wrote:Okay, next question:

Why does an ordinary citizen NEED a gun?

Because I was a possible target of violence therefore needed to protect myself. The government agencies agreed and issued my permit.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Playaboy wrote:
gringal wrote:Okay, next question:

Why does an ordinary citizen NEED a gun?

Because I was a possible target of violence therefore needed to protect myself.  The government agencies agreed and issued my permit.

Okay.  That works for me.  I hope it worked for you?  Guess it did.  You're still here. Rolling Eyes

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:52 pm

Me&BearDog wrote:
David wrote:Repetitious and boring.  We live in Mexico, let's talk about Mexico!
Sure start another thread and we'll meet yah there.  In this thread we are talking about guns, gun laws and the need of such in the U.S.

Sounds like politics to me which, as I understand it, is forbidden here. BTW, how many guns do you own in Mexico?
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:22 pm

[quote="Playaboy"][quote="gringal"]Okay, next question:

[b]Why does an ordinary citizen NEED a gun?[/b][/quote]

Because I was a possible target of violence therefore needed to protect myself.  The government agencies agreed and issued my permit.[/quote]

Playboy, I'll never understand some things. If a person don't wish to own a gun they don't need to own a gun. If a law abiding person that passes a background check in the U.S. is not a felon and follows all the laws in purchasing a gun.... Why should some people have a problem with this.

Sort of like when I spoke out against the current president of the U.S. I was told by a person "Obama is president get over it!" I'm sort of along the lines of "Guns are legal in the U.S. get over it!"

The majority of the U.S. people want to have guns so their legal in the U.S. Until they are made illegal people need to get over it or not live there simple to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:25 pm

[quote="David"][quote="Me&BearDog"][quote="David"]Repetitious and boring.  We live in Mexico, let's talk about Mexico![/quote]
Sure start another thread and we'll meet yah there.  In this thread we are talking about guns, gun laws and the need of such in the U.S. [/quote]

Sounds like politics to me which, as I understand it, is forbidden here.  BTW, how many guns do you own in Mexico?[/quote]

Still here? thought you were going to start a thread on Mexico. If you don't like this topic just don't keep coming back because I "will" still be here talking about the necessity of owning a gun for "law abiding people" in the U.S.
Playboy and I have given numerous examples of legitimate reasons to own a gun. I'm sorry if these reasons don't line up with other peoples view but to bad for them these are our views and your not going to change that.
I respect your view and if you don't wish to own a gun Great and good for you. I served to protect that right.....along with my rights too.

How many guns do I own in Mexico? Well that would just be stupid for me to put down in writing would it not?

Last edited by Me&BearDog on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:28 pm

http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/ragingagainstselfdefense.htm

good article
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by ltollefs Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:42 pm

Me&BearDog wrote:
ltollefs wrote:
GunFondler wrote: I would love to see some gun hating person try to make it up there 6 months without a gun. How about it Lady Otter?  

So I guess by you saying this you too lived off the land? Or you just being an ass and worked a regular job that happens to be in the Yukon. And whats with my "What is it with you self-aggrandizing violence fetishists?" It's who I am and allows me the confidence to stand against others that try to impose their self righteous will onto others, that's who. It's what has given me the opportunity in life to retire at the age of 48 (8 years ago) with a nice sum of money every month, full medical, dental and optical 100% covered and live out my years in Mexico.

See only -3% of American (I see your from Canada) have the fortitude  (read Balls) to join and serve in the military to stand up for others rights and freedoms (to include their opinions) when they themselves do not wish to do so sir.
I think it has served me well in my life time.

I can't help but point and laugh. Really. Why is it you nickle-plated He-Men are always so hot about rights and freedoms and whether or not someone served in the military; why is it you seem to need to paint yourselves as heroes?. I, for one, didn't serve because I can think for myself and don't need an ersatz mommy to get me through the day, and nobody tells me who to kill. Ever. Sir? Well, bless you heart.

Here's a story about a mother who had a gun "to protect my family".

http://jezebel.com/texas-woman-killed-by-police-after-fatally-shooting-her-1782611754

It seems to have worked-out well for them, huh?
ltollefs
ltollefs
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:54 pm

[quote="Me&BearDog"

How many guns do I own in Mexico? Well that would just be stupid for me to put down in writing would it not? [/quote]

I'll bet you don't own any, legally anyway.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:00 pm

The police had been called to her house several times prior to the murders because of mental crisis.

I know from experience the police are lacking in dealing with the mentally ill. Do you know how hard is is to get a 72 hour hold for mentally unstable people?
I do..
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:05 pm

[quote="ltollefs"][quote="Me&BearDog"][quote="ltollefs"][quote="GunFondler"] I would love to see some gun hating person try to make it up there 6 months without a gun. How about it Lady Otter?  [/quote]

[/quote]

I think it has served me well in my life time.[/quote]

I can't help but point and laugh. Really. Why is it you nickle-plated He-Men are always so hot about rights and freedoms and whether or not someone served in the military; why is it you seem to need to paint yourselves as heroes?. I, for one, didn't serve because I can think for myself and don't need an ersatz mommy to get me through the day, and nobody tells me who to kill. Ever. Sir? Well, bless you heart.

Here's a story about a mother who had a gun "to protect my family".

http://jezebel.com/texas-woman-killed-by-police-after-fatally-shooting-her-1782611754

It seems to have worked-out well for them, huh?[/quote]

I'm happy to make you laugh. Just speaking the fact. Your response is the common response from a person that never had the balls to serve his country. See this is the difference between you and I. If I wanted to paint myself a hero I would have spoken of the medals and awards that I earned while I served. But had found no need to do so until now. ;-)
By the way Mr Grizzly Adams from the Yukon you never did say if you lived off the land or just worked a normal job in a normal city in the Yukon. All the while heaving never a need to touch a gun.  See in life there are talkers (you) and doers (me). I had a need for a gun, many guns so I could live and feed my family. I didn't work a 9 to 5 like others I chose to live in the woods being self sufficient for many years.

For your reading entertainment http://gruntstuff.com/ranger-gets-confirmed-kill-with-mre-spoon/

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:58 pm

Look, no way will guns be outlawed in the U.S. It will never happen. The NRA needs to loosen the stranglehold they have on their paid puppets in Washington, DC and allow the banning of assault rifles & those cop killer bullets. But no, they say it's a slippery slope and eventually all guns will be banned. I don't know how those idiots sleep at night but maybe if one of their family members gets blown away in a nightclub they'll change their tune.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6