INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local bus info?

2 posters

Go down

Local bus info? Empty Local bus info?

Post by Klutzy Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:37 am

Is there a website or phone number or map for the local bus company? I've googled but can't find anything. I especially want to know the time of last buses in both directions, and the location of stops for the Chapala-Joco express buses.

Klutzy

Back to top Go down

Local bus info? Empty Re: Local bus info?

Post by Trailrunner Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:23 am

No website. Probably not even a phone number. This is Mexico and we are in the country here.

There are three Chapala Bus stations here on the north shore: one in Joco, one on the carretera just west of Colon in Ajijic, and one on Madera in Chapala. Go to the one in Chapala and take a picture of the schedule or write it down.

There are three CB services here on the north shore. The directo that goes from Joco to Guad either via the Libramiento or via the Chapala station, the big bus that just goes along the carretera, and the shorter bus that goes along the carretera and into the villages of SAT and Ajijic.

I don't know much about the yellow bus, it's service is more limited and I don't know if they even use the stations. The buses are a cultural experience, people get on and off selling food and snacks and musicians get on and off depending on the driver's permission.

Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Klutzy Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:52 am

Thanks for the info, Trailrunner. Good to know there is ONE posted schedule on the north shore! Rolling Eyes

Klutzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:46 am

You're welcome. There is a posted schedule in the Ajijic 'station' too. don't remember one in Joco but there might be. There are people attending and selling tix at all these stations that will answer your questions too.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down