INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legal Analysis of the Tonya and Ethan Couch situation

+10
Flamingo
viajero
Lady Otter Latté
CHILLIN
benjji
Ms.Thang
Trailrunner
Zedinmexico
CanuckBob
Intercasa
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Legal Analysis of the Tonya and Ethan Couch situation - Page 2 Empty Re: Legal Analysis of the Tonya and Ethan Couch situation

Post by brigitte Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:41 am

yes I know, same in France..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Legal Analysis of the Tonya and Ethan Couch situation - Page 2 Empty Re: Legal Analysis of the Tonya and Ethan Couch situation

Post by Intercasa Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:44 am

I cant comment on ongoing cases.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Clete Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:45 am

Intercasa wrote:I cant comment on ongoing cases.

You already did!

Clete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:47 am

Not ones where my client is involved. I commented on another case where a person was identified and wasnt my case.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Clete Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:49 am

Intercasa wrote:Not ones where my client is involved.  I commented on another case where a person was identified and wasnt my case.  

You mentioned a person that INM grabbed off the street as your client. And now you get discreet.

Clete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:59 am

brigitte wrote:Viajero are you getting worried all of a sudden? What did you do with your neighbor and her dogs?
Haha,I've had some ideas but I haven't put them into play.....yet.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:56 pm

Clete wrote:
Intercasa wrote:Not ones where my client is involved.  I commented on another case where a person was identified and wasnt my case.  

You mentioned a person that INM grabbed off the street as your client. And now you get discreet.

He didn't name. Or were you trying to be funny?

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Clete Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:26 pm

"He didn't name".

He didn't name what?

Clete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:27 pm

Hey Zed,Spencer brought his client's case up in the first place,I wasn't asking the identity of his client,just curious about the circumstances that resulted in him being " snatched off the street" and deported.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:19 pm

slainte39 wrote:
Ms.Thang wrote:
brigitte wrote:so a hotel said they had a gun but no gun found  therefore no gun, another hotel said they had a dog so no dog found but they had a dog..pretty convenient no?

No weapons charges have been mentioned, we can assume they were not in possession of a gun when they were picked up.
And that is a huge legal criminal point.  Here say without strong witness verification before proper legal authorities, doesn't hold much water in Mexico.

What hearsay? He hasn't been charged with anything.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:36 pm

Ms.Thang wrote:
slainte39 wrote:
Ms.Thang wrote:
brigitte wrote:so a hotel said they had a gun but no gun found  therefore no gun, another hotel said they had a dog so no dog found but they had a dog..pretty convenient no?

No weapons charges have been mentioned, we can assume they were not in possession of a gun when they were picked up.
And that is a huge legal criminal point.  Here say without strong witness verification before proper legal authorities, doesn't hold much water in Mexico.

What hearsay? He hasn't been charged with anything.

That some hotel employee says he left a gun in the room and then came back for it.  I doubt he will be charged.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2