INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maid needed on the South side of the lake

5 posters

Go down

Maid needed on the South side of the lake Empty Maid needed on the South side of the lake

Post by Alfredo G Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:31 am

Hi,

We need a maid (one day a week, 4 to 5 hours a day). We live in San Cristobal Zapotitlan (between San Pedro and San Luis Tesisitan). If anyone can recommend an individual, we will be happy to hire her. The house (casita) is VERY SMALL, 12M X 12M. Yes it is a LOVELY box Very Happy

Gracias,

Alfredo

Alfredo G

Back to top Go down

Maid needed on the South side of the lake Empty Re: Maid needed on the South side of the lake

Post by lucky Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:56 am

i had a great housekeeper when i lived in SCZ a few years ago. Unfortunately, i don't have her cell phone number, but i just emailed my old landlord and asked him for it. The woman's name is Ernestina. i can tell you where she lives, but afraid i don't even remember her last name.

Try checking at the nice abarrote on the plaza, just across from the church. Ask them if they can help you get in touch with Ernestina who works for Don Roberto, or PM me for instructions to her house.

lucky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Maid needed on the South side of the lake Empty Re: Maid needed on the South side of the lake

Post by lucky Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:07 pm

Alfredo G, got a VERY quick response back from my old landlord! Ernestina's cell phone number is 33-3401-5298. She speaks no English, but i think she pretty much always has her cell phone with her. She's a lovely, hard-working woman and i highly recommend her.

You can tell her that you got her phone number from Senora Barbara who used to live in Don Roberto's house. Hope it works out for you both. i'm sure she could use the money.

lucky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:47 pm

I second lucky's recommendation. Ernestina is a doll and a good housekeeper too.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfredo G Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Lucky, MUCHA GRACIAS to you and the Trailrunner. We will contact her tomorrow, my wife and I speak Spanish. I will certainly mention your name to her.

Finding a person that is both good and recommended is essential in having a person enter your house.

Saludos, Alfredo

Alfredo G

Back to top Go down

Post by PoCo2012 Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:06 am

Please let us know if Ernestina doesn't work out for you. I may be able to help.
PoCo2012
PoCo2012
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:38 pm

So, Alfredo, what happened with finding a housekeeper in San Cristobal???? Any luck?

lucky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfredo G Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:57 am

Hola Lucky,,,Sorry for the late reply!   We tried and tried to get Ernestina to come to our house, but each and every time there was a "reason" she could not come.  I think she may have enough work already and just wanted to keep us "around" if in the future she needed work.  I have yet to meet her in person!

So,,,,We are going to contact PoCo2012 and see if she can help.  I am sure Ernestina is good, but she just doesn't need work and probably to shy to just say NO gracias (lol)

Alfredo G

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojalero Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Alfredo G wrote:...and probably to shy to just say NO gracias (lol)

The word no is a rude reply in Mexico and people will avoid it with almost all. Mañana is used instead of no many times when there is no intention of saying yes tomorrow. Mañana in Mexico actually means not today.
Ojalero
Ojalero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Paraprosdokian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down