INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden speed trap Ixtlahuacan - White VW Jetta with cam inside

+20
Pedro
Rosa Venus
hickton
Jim W
viajero
Clueless
Pogo
Semalu
Intercasa
itsme
David
hockables
Smartalex
sumofabit
Zedinmexico
Flamingo
zenwoodle
slainte39
Lady Otter Latté
brigitte
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hidden speed trap Ixtlahuacan - White VW Jetta with cam inside - Page 4 Empty Re: Hidden speed trap Ixtlahuacan - White VW Jetta with cam inside

Post by gringomojado Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:25 am

Intercasa wrote:I dont drive fast anymore.  I have had 2 incidents where I would have died at any speed but was saved only because I was driving my truck.  On the road to Mezcala a deer jumped out in front of me and I hit in and sent it flying off the cliff and a few months ago near the airport two semis were racing, the one in front of me had a large wooden post that flew off the back into my path and I was able to run it over, I tried to stop but the semi in back of me locked his brakes, smoke was everywhere and almost jackknifed and smacked me so I had to gun it.  

At least that deer wasn't a cow or mule, always a danger driving at night especially! Marriage tends to slow one down!
gm

gringomojado
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Hidden speed trap Ixtlahuacan - White VW Jetta with cam inside - Page 4 Empty Re: Hidden speed trap Ixtlahuacan - White VW Jetta with cam inside

Post by David Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:15 am

Only for men!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4