INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traffic Light Trap: Fenix Real Estate location

4 posters

Go down

Traffic Light Trap: Fenix Real Estate location Empty Traffic Light Trap: Fenix Real Estate location

Post by Kiri Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:05 am

Beware that the "yellow" on this traffic light has been out for months now, and the traffic cops are well aware of this waiting for the "victim" to pass through and nab them...you've been warned!
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Traffic Light Trap: Fenix Real Estate location Empty Re: Traffic Light Trap: Fenix Real Estate location

Post by SunshineyDay Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:45 pm

There are transitos all over the place. They are trying to reach their quota.

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Traffic Light Trap: Fenix Real Estate location Empty Re: Traffic Light Trap: Fenix Real Estate location

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Went through that traffic light yesterday. It was green as I approached, turned black for a couple of eye blinks and was red. Don't see how that could "trap" any driver--unless said driver is not paying any attention to the light.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Went through that traffic light yesterday. It was green as I approached, turned black for a couple of eye blinks and was red. Don't see how that could "trap" any driver--unless said driver is not paying any attention to the light.

Are you saying the hapless, helpless, hopeless "victims", are not paying attention?
I go through that light about 6 times a day, getting away with murder, I guess....so far.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down