INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any interest in a book club, dining out group or women's activity group?

2 posters

Go down

Any interest in a book club, dining out group or women's activity group?  Empty Any interest in a book club, dining out group or women's activity group?

Post by riogrande888 Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:50 pm

I would like to offer to facilitate any or all of the following if there is sufficient interest. I have done this in the past,elsewhere in Mexico , and it was great fun and a way to meet some really interesting new people.

I know the snowbirds will be flying soon but if you are interested in finding out more or joining for next year, let me know and I will put you on the email list for activities.. I also thank everyone for their suggestions in response to my previous post, and plan to connect soon..

Come join us! Get out and enjoy Lake Chapala.. Carpe diem !
riogrande888
riogrande888

Back to top Go down

Any interest in a book club, dining out group or women's activity group?  Empty Re: Any interest in a book club, dining out group or women's activity group?

Post by Grizzy2 Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:42 am

There is a Facebook group, Mujeres de Lago who meet weekly or bi weekly for lunch at different restaurants. It seems very active and fun. You might want to join them.

Grizzy2

Back to top Go down

Any interest in a book club, dining out group or women's activity group?  Empty Book Club and women's group options

Post by riogrande888 Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:35 am

I would really like to find or start a book club and women's group. I did join the Facebook group, but no events pending thar I could see.

So please consider joining if you have an interest, if you can only attend a few meetings because you are a snow bird! Or get on the list for when you return.

I realize it can be challenging and expensive to get books here. However there are a number of options if you have a kindle or iPad type device.m

There is a site called OYSTERBOOKS.com that gives one the first month free and then unlimited books per month for about $10.00. Amazon prime offers a lending library of free books, if you have that with Amazon. There are also other services. I know there are other resources as well.

Anyone else have book resource ideas?

riogrande888
riogrande888

Back to top Go down

Any interest in a book club, dining out group or women's activity group?  Empty Re: Any interest in a book club, dining out group or women's activity group?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down