INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living Well-Aging Gracefully- Clarification of My Free Coaching- Consulting Services

Go down

Living Well-Aging Gracefully- Clarification of  My Free Coaching- Consulting Services Empty Living Well-Aging Gracefully- Clarification of My Free Coaching- Consulting Services

Post by Coyotewildwoman Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:42 am

I would like to clarify the services of my coaching and consulting business so there is no confusion.

I am not providing or advocating any stem cell services or any other medical service. I am not selling any additional products and am not involved in a MLM scheme. I have run many businesses in my career, including a well known international infertility center, but never have been involved in an MLM business.

I am offering a limited number of clients some free coaching and consulting services. Nothing more, nothing less. I have done this throughout my career as a coach. I am semi retired and part of my personal wellness plan is giving back to people. I really enjoy helping others. And I find it very fulfilling seeing the positive results that come with my coaching work .

My business is referral based, if a client likes my service, I get referrals. That is a way for me to grow my practice.

I was involved in a integrative wellness practice in San Miguel. One of the doctors, who is quite respected in the field, was involved in providing stem cell treatments. I am not currently involved in that San Miguel business venture and left it to move to Lake Chapala.

While stem cell treatment may be one of the wellness plan options for an individual client, I receive no referral fee from any service provider or product that a client may opt to utilize.

The most reliable way to determine what services I provide, the quality of my services and who I am, as a coach, is to try it out for yourself. I welcome anyone who would like to take advantage of some free coaching or wellness planning. No strings attached.

Coyotewildwoman

Back to top Go down