INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oregon Ducks VS. Washington Huskies

4 posters

Go down

Oregon Ducks VS. Washington Huskies  Empty Oregon Ducks VS. Washington Huskies

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:07 pm

On FS1 Direct TV 219. Beer Beer Beer 8 PM E time.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Oregon Ducks VS. Washington Huskies  Empty Re: Oregon Ducks VS. Washington Huskies

Post by slainte39 Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:37 pm

The JimvsPete bowl. lol! lol! lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Oregon Ducks VS. Washington Huskies  Empty Re: Oregon Ducks VS. Washington Huskies

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Oregon Ducks VS. Washington Huskies  87465 Slainte..........Pete has 2 favorite teams.....the favorite and the underdog LMAO
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:02 pm

That's Pete.....the "King of Ambivalence"....rum and coke...coke and rum...etc...etc...

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Pete will be on soon........kick off is in 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Thanks for telling me what Channel to turn to, Jim. For some reason it's fading in and out on DirecTV down here in Ajijic, even on a 2.4 meter dish.

Sure I hope Washington wins; but there has to be a reason why Oregon is rated so much higher than WA. Just maybe it's because they are a much better football team. I sure hope we win. But if not, we will have lost to a great team just to the south of us, Oregon.

Last edited by MexicoPete on Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:26 pm

It's not that cloudy and most of the HD DirecTV channels are coming well; but not on channel 219. Oh well, the picture is there about 75% of the time and I can listen to the audio full time on my XM Radio on audio channel 197 which is coming in very well.

Oh no it was WA 3, Oregon nothing, but they just got a touchdown. I have a sad feeling that Oregon will probably win.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 pm

MexicoPete wrote:It's not that cloudy and most of the HD DirecTV channels are coming well; but not on channel 219. Oh well, the picture is there about 75% of the time and I can listen to the audio  full time on my XM Radio on audio channel 197 which is coming in very well.

Oh no it was WA 3, Oregon nothing, but they just got a touchdown.  I have a sad feeling that Oregon will probably win.

Geez Pete.....I got ya close on channel.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Oregon is playing so much better than WA, at half time, its 28 to 6, that I'm going to bed early and listen to it on the Radio.

Oregon is really great this year. If it cant be Washington, and I can see tonight that it can't be, let's hope that Oregon goes all the way. Go Ducks
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:57 pm

MexicoPete wrote:Oregon is playing so much better than WA, at half time, its 28 to 6, that I'm going to bed early and listen to it on the Radio.

Oregon is really great this year. If it cant be Washington, and I can see tonight that it can't be, let's hope that Oregon goes all the way. Go Ducks

drunk Thumbs up
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:36 am

Oregon deserved to win. I think this is the 10th time in a row that they beat us. Maybe the Seahawks will do better today.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:10 am

11th
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:06 pm

MexicoPete wrote:Oregon deserved to win. I think this is the 10th time in a row that they beat us. Maybe the Seahawks will do better today.

Pete....are you a "masochist"?  lol! lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Gosh, I think I must be. I'm watching Saint Louis VS the Seattle Seahawks and we are down 3 to 21
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:51 pm

MexicoPete wrote:Gosh, I think I must be. I'm watching Saint Louis VS the Seattle Seahawks and we are down 3 to 21

Pete, Every time someone wins, the other is unhappy......LOL......your other 2 teams won! Beer Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Thanks for your kind words Jim. The important thing is that each team plays as good as it can and if it can't be Seattle, so be it, darn it :)
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:21 pm

MexicoPete wrote:Thanks for your kind words Jim. The important thing is that each team plays as good as it can and if it can't be Seattle, so be it, darn it :)

lol! cheers Twisted Evil
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down