INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someplace to repair a HP printer.

+3
Intercasa
Rosa Venus
Clueless
7 posters

Go down

Someplace to repair a HP printer. Empty Someplace to repair a HP printer.

Post by Clueless Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Any recommendations in Ajijic/Chapala/in between?

And not "Martin" on Ocompo; my neighbor had a lot of problems and almost lost $2,000.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Someplace to repair a HP printer. Empty Re: Someplace to repair a HP printer.

Post by Rosa Venus Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Hi Clueless! I know you've only been a member here for a few weeks, but you won't believe this, so I just have to share it. Almost every topic you start here sounds exactly like what a previous member used to post. It's amazing. Even the wording is familiar, like you have an alter ego or something. Crazy, isn't it?

Anyway, these days printers are pretty much throw away items. The companies who manufacture them only make money on ink cartridges, so they practically give them away in stores. Like screen names and internet identities.

Good luck! Beer
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:25 pm

If it cost you under $100US or you bought it more than 3 to 4 years ago trash it
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Rosa Venus wrote:Hi Clueless! I know you've only been a member here for a few weeks, but you won't believe this, so I just have to share it. Almost every topic you start here sounds exactly like what a previous member used to post. It's amazing. Even the wording is familiar, like you have an alter ego or something. Crazy, isn't it?

Anyway, these days printers are pretty much throw away items. The companies who manufacture them only make money on ink cartridges, so they practically give them away in stores. Like screen names and internet identities.

Good luck! Beer

Right on Rosa, a simple search provides the answer on the board.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Had mine repaired some time back at the place diagonally across from the civil court building, PC Klinic (?sp).

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:12 am

BACK TO SCHOOL SALES

CANON PIXMA MX472 $49.97
CANON PIXMA MG3520 $39.97
CANON PIXMA MG2520 $24.97

We're driving back mid-Oct
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Someplace to repair a HP printer. Empty I think the term is "Doppelganger"

Post by Clueless Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Rosa Venus wrote:Hi Clueless! I know you've only been a member here for a few weeks, but you won't believe this, so I just have to share it. Almost every topic you start here sounds exactly like what a previous member used to post. It's amazing. Even the wording is familiar, like you have an alter ego or something. Crazy, isn't it?

Good luck! Beer

Decades ago, I was mistaken for a well known cardiac surgeon when I was visiting someone in a hospital; I kept telling the nurse I wasn't Dr. King, but she even called over another nurse and said, "Doesn't he look exactly like Dr. King?"

The thing with the printer is that I used it for about 4 years and was able to refill the black ink cartridge time after time. I would say I saved literally several hundreds of dollars of dollars in new cartridges, and the cost of the cartridges here is really high.

I do agree that the companies make their money on the ink. Sometimes on a name cartridge, I have gotten less than 100 pages from the new cartridge.

Thanks.

Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:44 pm

i bought a new canon at wally world-you have picked a good handle for yourself based on this and other questions you have asked.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Clueless Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:35 am

Pedro wrote:i bought a new canon at wally world-you have picked a good handle for yourself based on this and other questions you have asked.

There is so much I do not know about living here and this is a great place to find out things.

Hopefully at some point, I will be able to help someone here since so many have taken their time to give me information.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:10 am

Your attitude is refreshing, Clueless.
I came across this the other day and agree: "I never liked people who think they have all the answers, because they always seem really stupid."
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Your attitude is refreshing, Clueless.
I came across this the other day and agree: "I never liked people who think they have all the answers, because they always seem really stupid."
and what about the people that never give answers to people that seek specific info. well some of them seem to think homilies are important info-eh!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:50 am

See, Clueless. I rest my case.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:16 am

Lady Otter Latté wrote:See, Clueless. I rest my case.
unless your case is made up of a 20 of ceveza and you have run out, you really have no case to rest.
perhaps you would like to give your opinion to clueless about printers and where to get a gas tap and any of a myriad other questions they have asked in the past that really are not exclusive to here but rather generic and are available to everyone's finger tips.
the gas tap thing dragged on for ever and could have been answered with an op if clueless would have named the part from the get go instead of giving us all the run around and still lots of people suggested where they might go for repairs but since they kept on and on i would venture that the advice fell on deaf ears. we will see the same thing happening with this printer thing no doubt. i believe the canon printer is still available at wally and as i stated in another thread when i bought it-reasonably priced and easily operated and even compatible with xp. my old lexmark could not be repaired so i have 2 brand new cartridges available for a 1200 series. my fave tequila costs 129p-what a bargain.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:30 am

"I never liked people who think they have all the answers, because they always seem really stupid."
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down