INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody know what is happening to the carretera outside of Villa Nova?

+6
David
El Bajio
oncesubtle
gringal
espĂ­ritu del lago
Abuelo
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anybody know what is happening to the carretera outside of Villa Nova? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody know what is happening to the carretera outside of Villa Nova?

Post by juanrey Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:46 am

Bob can I suggest when you see something heading south you just put it into the "free for all" room. It can be distracting, but if it's in there one can choose to read it or not.

juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

Anybody know what is happening to the carretera outside of Villa Nova? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody know what is happening to the carretera outside of Villa Nova?

Post by oncesubtle Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:52 am

Much ado about very few.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:56 am

oncesubtle wrote:Much ado about very few.

A good soup can be spoiled by just one turd in it. I agree with the person who suggested they get sent to the Octogon, where we can read all about it........or not.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:04 am

The problem is that I can't watch the board 24/7. If someone puts a hostile destructive post about someone I may not see it until after it has been in the "general discussion" area for many hours (or even days). At that point the damage has been done. There seems to only be a very few bad apples here. We know who they are and we know that wherever they go they create mayhem and get punted. Best bet is to "trim the tree" to keep the disease from spreading. I have been around these forums for a while and have seen good people turn bad because they get constantly harrassed by one or two people. As Admin I don't usually like to publicly post my displeasure with someone. Those that have been causing unneccesary trouble for their own amusement have been warned via PM.

Bob
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:11 am

gringal wrote:

A good soup can be spoiled by just one turd in it. I agree with the person who suggested they get sent to the Octogon, where we can read all about it........or not.

Thank you that lovely visual!

Some just need to push that turd aside and enjoy what is left in the bowl.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am

Solovino wrote:
Some just need to push that turd aside and enjoy what is left in the bowl.

I got to hand it to you Solovino you have the some of best comebacks I have ever seen. Nice one.

Bob
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:23 am

Tell ya what: You can have the e-coli soup. Bon Appetit.

I hear what CanuckBob is saying, too: he can't watch 24/7. You do what you can with what you got to work with.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 pm

The work is finished and it appears to be a series of releflector strips and white lines in an attempt to slow drivers down at the only entrance and egress from Instituto Terra Nova. Thanks for your help? Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by juanrey Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:38 pm

CanuckBob wrote:...There seems to only be a very few bad apples here. We know who they are and we know that wherever they go they create mayhem and get punted. Best bet is to "trim the tree" to keep the disease from spreading. I

Bob

I've read just about every post that has been made on this board over the course of the last 2 weeks, and quite honestly I don't know any bad apples. I've seen some posts that got carried away, but personally I haven't read anything that would rise to the level of banning. Yeah, some people obviously get in each others face a bit, but overall I don't see any tree trimming necessary, but then again I am not running this board. If someone sees something that they think is getting carried away, I think it is up to all of us to send you a PM and request it be moved to the Octagon. If it is out there for a few hours, probably no real harm.
This is just a suggestion so we don't fall into the trap of banning people, in my mind that should be reserved for very serious offenses.

Again, jmho
juanrey
juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : George Carlin

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:11 am

I am in agreement with you, do not be quick to pull the trigger. Anyone can have a bad hair day.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:16 am

I already get PM's about some of the attacks. Like I said in the first place. If you have a beef with someone send them a PM. Why does one need to publically call them out. The way its going some days every post would end up in he Octogon....jeje.

Bob
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by El Bajio Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:09 am

Zoey wrote:The work is finished and it appears to be a series of releflector strips and white lines in an attempt to slow drivers down at the only entrance and egress from Instituto Terra Nova. Thanks for your help? Zoey

I answered your question several days ago - see top of page two of this thread. I guess you missed it since you were so intent on having it out with other members of the board. So, you are welcome for my help even though you didn't bother to read a civilized response!!!!
El Bajio
El Bajio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:54 pm

El Bajio wrote:
Zoey wrote:The work is finished and it appears to be a series of releflector strips and white lines in an attempt to slow drivers down at the only entrance and egress from Instituto Terra Nova. Thanks for your help? Zoey

I answered your question several days ago - see top of page two of this thread. I guess you missed it since you were so intent on having it out with other members of the board. So, you are welcome for my help even though you didn't bother to read a civilized response!!!!

Sorry. You are right. Thanks, Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2