INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking hotel for 2-3 nights in Puerto Vallarta or surrounding areas

+2
CanuckBob
eagles100
6 posters

Go down

Seeking hotel for 2-3 nights in Puerto Vallarta or surrounding areas Empty Seeking hotel for 2-3 nights in Puerto Vallarta or surrounding areas

Post by eagles100 Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:12 pm

We're looking for a nice hotel, possibly an all-inclusive or if not, with decently priced & clean restaurants handy in the Puerto Vallarta or surrounding areas.
I've been to Puerto Vallarta, though many years ago, and the surf is rough. Is there an area within a decent driving distance from the PV airport, 1 hour max, that has calmer beaches and good hotels to boot? We're not looking to pay a fortune but want clean, a good pool, food and drink service, etc. We'll have a car.

Gracias

eagles100
eagles100
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Seeking hotel for 2-3 nights in Puerto Vallarta or surrounding areas Empty Re: Seeking hotel for 2-3 nights in Puerto Vallarta or surrounding areas

Post by CanuckBob Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:00 am

Check out the RIU at Nuevo Vallarta. Great beaches, all inclusive, not far to the airport.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Seeking hotel for 2-3 nights in Puerto Vallarta or surrounding areas Empty Re: Seeking hotel for 2-3 nights in Puerto Vallarta or surrounding areas

Post by Hensley Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:14 am

Canto del Sol
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by eagles100 Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:39 pm

I've been suggested the Decameron Los Cocos - All Inclusive in Rincon de Guayabitos.

For the first night, I'd prefer to stay nearer the airport, not all inclusive since we'll just be there to sleep and have supper and breakfast the next morning. We will tour around Puerto Vallarta some by car during the evening we arrive.
I was looking at the Comfort Inn by the airport. Anyone been there and liked it?
eagles100
eagles100
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by eagles100 Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:43 pm

This is the Comfort Inn I'm looking at:
http://www.expedia.ca/Puerto-Vallarta-Hotels-Comfort-Inn-Puerto-Vallarta.h2650280.Hotel-Information?chkin=11%2F04%2F2014&chkout=12%2F04%2F2014&rm1=a3&hwrqCacheKey=b3601186-4974-f05a-5e34-2496d7336605HWRQ1396406431831&c=82f37471-314e-4d83-ac96-aacd891c2a99&
eagles100
eagles100
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hensley Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:09 am

Guayabitos is 1 hour before Puerto Vallarta. It is not that bad of a drive either.
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by somewhereinmexico Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:50 pm

For a 2/3 night stay the best resort is the four seasons at punta mita. AAA members get a special discount

somewhereinmexico

Back to top Go down

Post by Luisa Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:34 pm

eagles100 wrote:We're looking for a nice hotel, possibly an all-inclusive or if not, with decently priced & clean restaurants handy in the Puerto Vallarta or surrounding areas.
I've been to Puerto Vallarta, though many years ago, and the surf is rough.  Is there an area within a decent driving distance from the PV airport, 1 hour max, that has calmer beaches and good hotels to boot?  We're not looking to pay a fortune but want clean, a good pool, food and drink service, etc.  We'll have a car.

Gracias

I do not think the surf is rough at all in Puerto Vallarta. It is in a large bay and I have always wished that it had some wave action. Maybe you were north or south of Puerto Vallarta?

Luisa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:47 pm

eagles100 wrote:I've been suggested the Decameron Los Cocos - All Inclusive in Rincon de Guayabitos.

For the first night, I'd prefer to stay nearer the airport, not all inclusive since we'll just be there to sleep and have supper and breakfast the next morning.  We will tour around Puerto Vallarta some by car during the evening we arrive.
I was looking at the Comfort Inn by the airport.  Anyone been there and liked it?

We spent a week @ Coco's last year.... I enjoyed it... 4 different restaurants... nice beach... I think it's a little more than one hour N of PV
We scouted out DeCameron Resort in Bucerias... much larger, newer, and closer to PV ( Taxi from the airport about 35 - 40 min N ) beach is similar to PV a little rough but very nice... we will be visiting for a week in Nov....

DeCameron Resorts seem to be consistently good....             Beer 

enjoy

http://www.pricetravel.com.mx/royal-decameron-complex?utm_source=GOOG-PTMX-DESTMX-MXXXX&utm_medium=PPC-TEXT&utm_term&utm_content&utm_campaign=KEYWORDLESS-GENERAL
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down