INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have a stationary bike you'd like to get rid of?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone have a stationary bike you'd like to get rid of? Empty Anyone have a stationary bike you'd like to get rid of?

Post by vecinadellago Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:47 pm

A young lady with physical disabilities in Chapala is needing to strengthen her leg muscles so she can use her walker more effectively. If you have a stationary bike (that works or needs very little repair) to donate, please respond and I'll come pick it up for her. Thanks!

vecinadellago

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a stationary bike you'd like to get rid of? Empty Re: Anyone have a stationary bike you'd like to get rid of?

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Tiz the season. If you do not find a donated bike, maybe we can collect enough money to buy a good used (or even new) one. I would happily give 200 pesos to the cause.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a stationary bike you'd like to get rid of? Empty Re: Anyone have a stationary bike you'd like to get rid of?

Post by vecinadellago Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Thank you!

vecinadellago

Back to top Go down

Post by Luisa Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:13 pm

There is one behind Daniel's restaurant that might be for sale--10A Rio Bravo, west Ajijic. It is a Schwinn airdyne (sp?).

Luisa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fig Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:27 pm

I have one that I'm happy to donate. However, I won't be there until Feb. so if she still needs one then, she's certainly welcome to it. I don't know the brand but it's definitely not a Schwinn!!!

Fig

Back to top Go down

Post by vecinadellago Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Great - I'll contact you in February if we still need one!

vecinadellago

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Keep us informed on the search--and if you need help.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by vecinadellago Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:43 am

Thanks, Luisa - will check it out today!

vecinadellago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down