INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorcycle touring Mexico in February? Looking for riders who want to take a road trip.

2 posters

Go down

Motorcycle touring Mexico in February?  Looking for riders who want to take a road trip. Empty Motorcycle touring Mexico in February? Looking for riders who want to take a road trip.

Post by Mainecoons Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:20 am

Would like to do some touring by motorcycle this winter (February) but don't feel that my age, Spanish skills and knowledge of traveling in Mexico are up to a solo adventure. I'd like to travel by mostly libre ways across the country to the north of Mexico City, go to at least Merida and maybe on to the Yucatan east coast, then return by way of Chiapas/Oaxaxa going to the coast, coming up on Mexico 200 and then returning home.

I see this as a 3 week trip allowing plenty of time for sight seeing.

Please PM me if you have some motorcycling experience in Mexico and would like to take a trip. Itinerary very flexible. I ride a BMW R bike.

Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Motorcycle touring Mexico in February?  Looking for riders who want to take a road trip. Empty Re: Motorcycle touring Mexico in February? Looking for riders who want to take a road trip.

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:24 am

Make sure you garage or put behind walls the bikes. Hope you enjoy your trip. Nice bike. Talked to
quite a few Europeans that I met riding bikes in Mexico and security was a big issue for the bikes.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down