INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Android Tablet questions

Go down

New Android Tablet questions Empty New Android Tablet questions

Post by sparks Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:13 am

Neighbors just had to buy son a Tablet. It's a Mitsui Smart Pad evidently not sold in English speaking countries. They took it to a Ciber Cafe and the guy installed a program that has direct links to Apps to download. Using my Telcel modem we were able to access the Internet but could not complete a download or view YouTube videos.

I found a clunky little program that will connect the Tablet to my PC so was able to upload a bunch of music to the Music folder but there is no Video folder so had no luck uploading videos.

Any suggestions for a PC to Android interface.
Is it better to go directly to Google Play for games/apps
Any other ideas welcome

We'll try a WiFi off a Telmex connection eventually and see if it's a speed issue
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

New Android Tablet questions Empty Re: New Android Tablet questions

Post by sparks Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:47 am

Turned out to be my Telcel reception speed.   Had good reception last night and downloaded a couple of games.

BTW ... found Syncios to connect/manage Iphone/Pod etc and it works great and is free. When downloading it asks you if you want to include Mobogenie and I said yes rather than my usual NO.   Didn't know what it was but turned out it is a very cool Android manager.

Start Mobogenie on your PC and it pops up on the Android ready to download and install stuff.   Kid only wanted games so we grabbed 2.   Very cool and free. It is using your PC Internet for the download but it comes to the Tablet
sparks
sparks
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The joke's on me

http://sparksmex.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down