INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State Police at work

5 posters

Go down

State Police at work Empty State Police at work

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Today at 3:30 pm in front of Big Daddy's Casa, 3 State Police Vehicles took down a Mexican sitting in a vehicle that had been there for 30 minutes. They did it very quickly from 3 sides. Big Daddy and Liitle Mama were not at home at this time. However, we were trying to call home to check on our kids and could not reach the Nanny. My wife called the Nanny on her cell phone and found out what was going on out front of our casa. Apparently the State Police had driven by and noticed the vehicle parked in front of our casa. Upon their return 30 minutes later the vehicle and driver were still there and they decided to check it out with a fast response. Everything turned out okay.

Next time, our Nannies husband will wait inside our yard to pick her up. LOL

This is not a rumour, but probably won't make the newspaper either. Beer
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

State Police at work Empty Re: State Police at work

Post by CanuckBob Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:18 pm

That's great to see the State Police taking care of business. I suppose someone seen him out there and called. I just hope they didn't rough up that poor guy.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Did see about 6 state trucks a bit west of immigration office, all on south side of carretara and blocking eastbound traffic. They were out there with big guns but no helmets. I just kept driving, LOL.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Three state police trucks at the entrance to Villa Nova about an hour and a half ago, north side of the careterra with a mx plated suv pulled over. Another state truck was parked a few blocks east as well.

I think they were state, they were the black trucks with the gold writing on the side. I didn't linger to read the trucks LOL
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : mandatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Grizzy wrote:Three state police trucks at the entrance to Villa Nova about an hour and a half ago, north side of the careterra with a mx plated suv pulled over. Another state truck was parked a few blocks east as well.

I think they were state, they were the black trucks with the gold writing on the side. I didn't linger to read the trucks LOL

So it is not a rumour? LOL

Thats my place. flag waver
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Grizzy:

FYI from Spencer: "Federales are a dark blue with a white star and lettering, state police have black trucks with gold lettering, FYI."

With photos for clarification: http://www.insidelakeside.com/t4222-9-black-state-police-trucks-just-flew-down-the-carretera-in-chapala-towards-the-plaza#45620

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzy Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:48 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Grizzy:

FYI from Spencer: "Federales are a dark blue with a white star and lettering, state police have black trucks with gold lettering, FYI."

With photos for clarification: http://www.insidelakeside.com/t4222-9-black-state-police-trucks-just-flew-down-the-carretera-in-chapala-towards-the-plaza#45620

Thanks! I read and re-read that post and thought I committed the pics to memory. Yves mango margarita lunch special rendered my memory foggy. Beer I need a chart on my dash board LOL
Grizzy
Grizzy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : mandatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down