INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the ladies...Maid Service-am I expecting too much?-My maid woes.

+17
arbon
CanuckBob
holdrja
espĂ­ritu del lago
Carry Bean
susan
Jim W
raqueteer
gringal
hound dog
simpsca
ferret
johninajijic
Rolly
Parker
SusieSunshine
Chapalagringa
21 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

For the ladies...Maid Service-am I expecting too much?-My maid woes. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the ladies...Maid Service-am I expecting too much?-My maid woes.

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:49 pm

LMAF.....MARTYGRAW COULDN'T SAID IT BETTER

Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

For the ladies...Maid Service-am I expecting too much?-My maid woes. - Page 7 Empty Re: For the ladies...Maid Service-am I expecting too much?-My maid woes.

Post by Chapalagringa Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:57 pm

You men, and bickering people, the thread wouldn't be so long if you didn't have to stickin interject a whole lot of nothing in between. Let it be what it is: dumber than a stick thread. :) FB's been dead lately besides that, 98% of those FB people don't live here to understand. Been busier than heck, even with no paying job. Why I enjoy chatting with a bunch of old geezers online is beyond me! Somebody help me!
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Dear wife....this thread is so long because of you.....a waste

Last edited by CanuckBob on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:17 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling plus she is an idiot)
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Dearest Jim, since you didn't get it when I explained it to you in person. NO WORK is to be mentioned on the forum, as in your last two posts, for security reasons. And don't talk to me like that, you dirty old man! You have a very attractive wife that needs and is deserving of your attention.

I'm a very forgiving person but don't appreciate the comment. chow

Last edited by Chapalagringa on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added last line)
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:45 pm

I have no clue what you are talking about.....HOW ever you call me a dirty old man....You are a typical wife and daughter

nothing to to do. Mess with people....you are a piece of work....calling me a DIRTY OLD MAN....I can tell you ....looking at you....no way no how.....SHEEP LOOK better.....LOL and LMAO

Last edited by Jim W on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Well, dirty only when my house isn't clean. Jim, for pete's sake. Take off the work. I know you're being funny but come on! You told me you didn't get it but I've already explained it to you. And you call me dumb!

Last edited by Chapalagringa on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : who's dumb...don't mention work on the forum)
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:00 pm

What are tou talking about

Last edited by Jim W on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:03 pm

that makes two of us... I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't get the joke last time and I still don't get it. That's ok with me. Good night Jim. But before you go, since you do know how to use the edit, please take off my work. Please.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm glad that I know you really don't mean that. That's not nice. I would never be mean to you.

the word I'm looking for to disappear begins with the letter p, and I don't mean pig. I know you can do it. I believe in you!
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:13 pm

[quote="Chapalagringa"]Dearest Jim, since you didn't get it when I explained it to you in person. NO WORK is to be mentioned on the forum, as in your last two posts, for security reasons. And don't talk to me like that, you dirty old man! You have a very attractive wife that needs and is deserving of your attention.

I'm a very forgiving person but don't appreciate the comment. chow[/quote

READ your post......CALLING ME DIRTY OLD Man....STAND by post......sheep are better option razberry

Last edited by Jim W on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:16 pm

I didn't need or care to know that. We don't talk like that in my house.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Jim W wrote:
FOADIAC Is Fuck off and die in a corner.....from as as you phrase it ...DIRTY OLD MAN

Just make sure the maid has cleaned it thoroughly beforehand.

You're getting a little carried away ain't ya, dude? I get the impression you have had a little too much of the loud mouth soup.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:28 pm

SOLO....probably over the top...however she called me a dirty old man....I am a soiled senior citizen

Last edited by Jim W on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Jim W wrote:SOLO....probably over the top...however she called me a dirty old man

What part bothered you? Dirty or old?

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:33 pm

DIRTY.........OLD sucks
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:23 am

Jim W wrote:DIRTY.........OLD sucks

You messed up all the comments with all your editing but couldn't delete the one thing I asked? Why?!?

Don't ever give me reason to write that again. Whew! You get outta line again, I'm pulling the old card ;) Basta you have a good night

Last edited by Chapalagringa on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dyslexic)
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:41 am

Jim W wrote:SOLO....probably over the top...however she called me a dirty old man....I am a soiled senior citizen

You know, i read this dumb stuff to put me to sleep but this is so stickin funny i'm about to leave the room!
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:49 am

martygraw wrote:Sheeit give it up, you are becoming a huge bore, go back to looking after your kids and husband. Enough is enough

According to whom? I believe you guys may have just given it a new life, Go for it and all! Hahaha!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:42 am

Solovino wrote:My post was not aimed at one poster in particular. You use that dorky crap less than many others. The beating a dead horse et al should be beat to death.

Or at least design a new one like that little yellow dude beating the crap of a keyboard.

Here you go Solo. Just for you.

smash comp

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:45 am

OMG! Had I know I never would have posted at all. Adios.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:03 pm

David wrote:OMG! Had I know I never would have posted at all. Adios.

Had I know....???? Beer Beer LMAO GOTCHA
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:07 pm

No......actually I was asked to edit someone's name out.

Time to put this one to rest.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7