INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jobs Fair at Chapala Legion Monday Oct. 28 at 9am

Go down

Jobs Fair at Chapala Legion Monday Oct. 28 at 9am Empty Jobs Fair at Chapala Legion Monday Oct. 28 at 9am

Post by simpsca Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:40 am

Found this on TOB - most of you know Rony in Chapala:

"At 9 am, sharp at the Chapala American Legion, Monday October 28, when I will explain (in front of the group) what it is all about. Job seekers bring a copy of some kind of ID.
It is still part of my FREE employment project.
Although I gathered about 1300 candidates for the more than 3 years that I have been doing this, I need to update my database. A lot of people change cell phone numbers and move out of the area.

We are talking about ALL kinds of jobs here, from Mezcala, up to Jocotepec, but the jobs that are most in demand are restaurant jobs and caregiver positions (90 % of these jobs : bilingual).
Only every once in a while : maintenance, gardening, construction on the whole, translators, teachers, office workers, cleaning ladies, computer people.

Ofcourse, people looking for workers are very welcome as well.
There will probably be another job event later this year.

The 2nd (bottom) part of my blog shows a little extra information in English :
http://vivachapala.blogspot.mx/

More and faster employment is part of the solution. Usually, potential employers receive a list with job seekers within a few hours, so that jobs can be filled in a lot faster too.

Rony"
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down