INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picking up of cards at Guadalajara immigration

4 posters

Go down

Picking up of cards at Guadalajara immigration Empty Picking up of cards at Guadalajara immigration

Post by Intercasa Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:27 pm

As of today the head of immigration in Guadalajara is no longer allowing facilitators or attorneys to pick up their client´s immigration cards and is requiring clients to go personally and pick them up.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Picking up of cards at Guadalajara immigration Empty Re: Picking up of cards at Guadalajara immigration

Post by Pedro Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:34 pm

not that he has to,but did he give a reason?
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Picking up of cards at Guadalajara immigration Empty Re: Picking up of cards at Guadalajara immigration

Post by Intercasa Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:21 pm

They had a meeting for facilitators in Guadalajara and we asked if they would send cards for Chapala residents to Chapala to avoid them having to go to Guadalajara and they said they would but they would not do it one by one but whenever they got a bunch.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:29 pm

Just to clarify: if I have applied and am in the process with a facilitator, I will have to go to Guadalajara to pick up my card when it is ready or wait until they have a bunch of cards to send to Chapala?
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:26 pm

I cannot say for sure as this is all new, we went to pick up cards today and everybody in Guadalajara was given the news and they had a small meeting. As this all happened today, I am not sure how it will play out in practice, we told them that many in Chapala are older, do not navigate the city well as well as others use walkers or wheelchairs and forcing them to drive in would be unfair and that is when they said they could send bunches of cards. As policy seems to change every few weeks it is too early to tell what their new actual short term policy will be, I just report the news as it comes in.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Thank you, Spencer. So, as with all things Mexican, just wait and see how things are when the time comes and in the mean time do not worry about it. I am used to that. Viva Mexico!
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by joyfull Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Thank you, Spencer. So, as with all things Mexican, just wait and see how things are when the time comes and in the mean time do not worry about it. I am used to that. Viva Mexico!
great attitude Lady Otter Latte
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down