INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lake Chapala Crime - don't forget to report

+3
CanuckBob
hockables
simpsca
7 posters

Go down

Lake Chapala Crime - don't forget to report  Empty Lake Chapala Crime - don't forget to report

Post by simpsca Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:28 am

Noticed Ms. Thang's report on possible narco stickers. Don't forget Lake Chapala Crime is back in business. Some criminal activity in Chapla http://www.lakechapalacrime.com/chapala/chapala0818_2013.php Vista del Lago and Ajijic in August and July.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Lake Chapala Crime - don't forget to report  Empty Re: Lake Chapala Crime - don't forget to report

Post by hockables Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:36 pm

While having coffee with the usual morning crowd @ Salvadores... I heard from a reliable source ( he's Catholic ) that there is a Voyeur lurking about in front of El Torito...
He's cleverly disguised as a Blind Man... uses a Tin Cup ... dresses like a Mexican
Spends his days looking up skirts as unsuspecting women pass by
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Lake Chapala Crime - don't forget to report  Empty Re: Lake Chapala Crime - don't forget to report

Post by CanuckBob Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Well I guess you can't go "commando" under your skirt anymore Hocks.......jaja.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:27 am

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular WalMart, Home Depot, or Costco customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also October 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K- Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Costco.
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hickton Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:37 am

can you post any fotos so we can identify these criminals ????

hickton
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:54 am

scratch Most of us are not reporting these "crimes".lol!....but Hocks is a much more concerned citizen.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bman2 Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Those bitches...imagine good looking busty 20 year olds stripping in your car...well just the thought of it makes me feel funny all over! Bitches! Lake Chapala Crime - don't forget to report  477249
bman2
bman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Well, someone on TOB is sharing their brilliant method of creating a fake prescription for a controlled substance...in detail, like they invented forgery.
Man, if stupid was a crime...

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Yes I read that, how stupid can you get!
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Were they the same people that got busted for changing the dates on the "fichas de estacionamiento"....with a ballpoint pen???
Shocked

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down