INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWARM 16 - Please support Viva Mexico, Augustin the owner has been ill

+18
windrider17
hkrause
mwool
SunFan
Sunnyvmx
DaveP
joyfull
LaChula
IslandGirl
camillenparadise
cosalamx
Zedinmexico
Jim W
RoofBob
slainte39
zenwoodle
CanuckBob
simpsca
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SWARM 16 - Please support Viva Mexico, Augustin the owner has been ill - Page 3 Empty Re: SWARM 16 - Please support Viva Mexico, Augustin the owner has been ill

Post by La Dueña51 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:06 am

See you on Tuesday @ 1pm @ Viva Mexico! Is the plan, also, to have a "collection" amongst diners for the medical fund? Am hoping to bring a van load, so want to give folks a "heads up" before we arrive. Thanks!

La Dueña51

Back to top Go down

SWARM 16 - Please support Viva Mexico, Augustin the owner has been ill - Page 3 Empty Re: SWARM 16 - Please support Viva Mexico, Augustin the owner has been ill

Post by simpsca Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:59 am

OK thanks for the heads up. At this time his medical bills are paid. Any donation you want to make to the Operation Feed program (and used clothing) will be appreciated. I'll let his sons know some clothing may be coming.

Heads up, I took Augustin to a local cardiologist on Sat. and he gave him permission to return to work. He's still tired and sore from the procedure but tests the doc did were good.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by bman2 Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:00 am

Count me in!Very Happy
bman2
bman2

Back to top Go down

SWARM 16 - Please support Viva Mexico, Augustin the owner has been ill - Page 3 Empty Viva Mexico SWARM

Post by La Dueña51 Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:24 am

Went to have lunch at Viva Mexico yesterday & Augustin suggested that he lay on a buffet next week in anticipation of many people arriving at the same time & wanting to ensure good service for everyone. What a great guy! He's looking/feeling tired, but still one of life's champions! Hope that works for everyone!

La Dueña51

Back to top Go down

Post by hkrause Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:45 am

Absolutely... would love a buffet. :)
hkrause
hkrause
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by camillenparadise Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:47 am

Yes, an opportunity to taste more dishes!

camillenparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:10 pm

OK I'll discuss buffet with him - with this large a group it's the only viable way to serve everyone on time.

Please check the headcount for the Swarm 16 and let me know if I missed someone or if you have to drop out so I can get him a good headcount.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

SWARM 16 - Please support Viva Mexico, Augustin the owner has been ill - Page 3 Empty Viva Mexico - 27 August

Post by La Dueña51 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:41 pm

There will be 6# in our group. Gracias!

La Dueña51

Back to top Go down

Post by zenwoodle Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Buffet works for me.
Just have to remember to wear my buffet pants. Beer 
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:59 pm

La Dueña51 wrote:There will be 6# in our group.  Gracias!
Thanks, Please check the head count in the other post everyone, to be sure you are included.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3