INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Success Seniors

3 posters

Go down

Second Success Seniors Empty Second Success Seniors

Post by CHILLIN Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:12 pm

This has nothing to do with Mexico. It's about two men who found success in their lives, quite late in their lives.

The first is Diamond Dave Phillips, who at the unlikely age of 35 decided to become a professional wrestler. He was successful, and later became a manager - his most famous client was Jake the Snake. Fast forward again, Jake the Snake is a chronic alcoholic and attempted rehab many times (did you know WWF has their our rehab center!). Diamond Dave invites Jake to live with him in a spare bedroom. He tells Jake he is working on a new exercise program using yoga. Jake is skeptical but Dave tells him "this ain't your Mamma's Yoga!. Jake starts the program and gets his life and his health back. Diamond Dave is making a fortune selling his DVD`s. The press and people in general are raving about his DDP Yoga - google it if you dare. He has a poster with a picture of him in his younger days which says `Sweat is just fat trying to run away`.

The second is the Duck Commander from Louisiana. He too hit bottom after buying a bar. He found religion, and the same time started making wooden duck calls from a shed on his house. The call became very popular and with his family, and son as CEO, it became a major company. Then a reality TV series, called `Duck Dynasty` based on the family`s day to day lives was made. It is now the number one show on A&E, now into it`s fourth season, two best selling books and major speaking engagements. Many people are touched by their close family and religious devotion, when so many other families are filled with dysfunction and discord.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Second Success Seniors Empty Re: Second Success Seniors

Post by CHILLIN Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Here's the "poster boy" for DDP Yoga. I am posting it because it is inspirational, not selling product. The message is never give up on yourself.

http://www.wimp.com/inspirationaltransformation/
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:57 pm

CHILLIN wrote:Here's the "poster boy" for DDP Yoga. I am posting it because it is inspirational, not selling product. The message is never give up on yourself.

http://www.wimp.com/inspirationaltransformation/
are there people that do?
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:52 pm

I do it all the time! I have decided that at 58 I'm too old to learn how to stand on my head. Besides, it is skill much over rated in return for the many hours of practice to learn. It would take as much discipline and practice to learn how to play the theme to "Hockey Night in Canada" on the butt flute - but this is a skill which would win me much admiration and mirth.
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by schraderone Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:26 am

CHILLIN wrote:This has nothing to do with Mexico. It's about two men who found success in their lives, quite late in their lives.

The first is Diamond Dave Phillips, who at the unlikely age of 35 decided to become a professional wrestler. He was successful, and later became a manager - his most famous client was Jake the Snake. Fast forward again, Jake the Snake is a chronic alcoholic and attempted rehab many times (did you know WWF has their our rehab center!). Diamond Dave invites Jake to live with him in a spare bedroom. He tells Jake he is working on a new exercise program using yoga. Jake is skeptical but Dave tells him "this ain't your Mamma's Yoga!. Jake starts the program and gets his life and his health back. Diamond Dave is making a fortune selling his DVD`s. The press and people in general are raving about his DDP Yoga - google it if you dare. He has a poster with a picture of him in his younger days which says `Sweat is just fat trying to run away`.

The second is the Duck Commander from Louisiana. He too hit bottom after buying a bar. He found religion, and the same time started making wooden duck calls from a shed on his house. The call became very popular and with his family, and son as CEO, it became a major company. Then a reality TV series, called `Duck Dynasty` based on the family`s day to day lives was made. It is now the number one show on A&E, now into it`s fourth season, two best selling books and major speaking engagements. Many people are touched by their close family and religious devotion, when so many other families are filled with dysfunction and discord.
THANKS FOR SENDING THIS! I AM OVER 60 AND AM ABOUT TO CHECK INTO THE DDP YOGA

schraderone
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:56 pm

Good luck on your quest - I can already play the first note of "Hockey Night Theme"!
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down