INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ballet Folclóroco at Teatro Degollado

2 posters

Go down

Ballet Folclóroco at Teatro Degollado Empty Ballet Folclóroco at Teatro Degollado

Post by hkrause Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:44 am

We have company coming and would like to take them to see Ballet Folcloroco. Having never been to Teatro Degollado, I'd appreciate recommendations on seating... the chart doesn't give a good feel for which seats are best for visibility. Even though seats on the main floor are most expensive, I wonder if something in one of the balconies might provide a better view??

Thanks for input, and for any other "tips" on seeing this show.

Heather
hkrause
hkrause
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ballet Folclóroco at Teatro Degollado Empty Re: Ballet Folclóroco at Teatro Degollado

Post by joyfull Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:09 pm

I went a few years ago and sat on the main floor. Great viewing and enjoyed it. I believe the ballet is on Sundays. Plan to walk around after and have lunch. Very colorful
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Ballet Folclóroco at Teatro Degollado Empty Re: Ballet Folclóroco at Teatro Degollado

Post by hkrause Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Thanks, Joyfull. We've got a hotel room booked for Saturday, actually. Going to drive there Saturday morning, catch the Tapatio Tour bus and do 2 or 3 routes (depending on whether we decide to stop off anyplace) before going back to the hotel. Sunday we'll have b'fast at the hotel, then go to the show. Afterward, wander the historic area and hit the market, then head home before dark. Should be a full couple of days!

Heather
hkrause
hkrause
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down