INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ajijic Plant-In on Friday June 14 10-1

2 posters

Go down

Ajijic Plant-In on Friday June 14 10-1 Empty Ajijic Plant-In on Friday June 14 10-1

Post by JayBear Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:09 pm

June 14 at the park (by the pier) Ajijic will hold it's First Annual Plant In from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Residents and friends are asked to bring their excess/surplus plant material to be planted in public spaces for everyone to enjoy. Plants that need to be divided, bushes or trees that have gotten too big for their spaces or anything you have just gotten tired of will be welcome. Large donations can be picked up in advance. All garden clubs and gardeners are welcome to come and help--bring your forks and spades (labelled please). Municipal employees will be on hand to do the heavy lifting. I, myself, am doing what I can for the effort--I will wear a big straw hat and gardening gloves, and I will point and say, "plant it here" and then say, "you are such a sweetie, let me get you a beer"--wait, that worked with my husband, but I might have to rethink this!

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ajijic Plant-In on Friday June 14 10-1 Empty Re: Ajijic Plant-In on Friday June 14 10-1

Post by hkrause Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:56 am

Ajijic News website calendar shows the Plant-In as beginning on the 16th, and shows it as being a "week" in length (??). Can anybody confirm when it is? My husband and neighbor have some plants they want to donate.

Thanks,
Heather
hkrause
hkrause
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ajijic Plant-In on Friday June 14 10-1 Empty plant-in on Ajijic malecon starts this Monday June 18 2014

Post by JayBear Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:53 pm

The post from last year's plant-in was somehow resurrected, the concept is the same but the date is wrong. I am starting a new thread with details.

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ajijic Plant-In on Friday June 14 10-1 Empty Re: Ajijic Plant-In on Friday June 14 10-1

Post by hkrause Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Thanks... I probably did that when I went searching and didn't check the date of the original post. My bad!

Heather
hkrause
hkrause
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down