INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just like probably 1/3rd. of the people Lakeside, I want to - - - -

3 posters

Go down

Just like probably 1/3rd. of the people Lakeside, I want to  - - - - Empty Just like probably 1/3rd. of the people Lakeside, I want to - - - -

Post by Talosian Thu May 16, 2013 8:13 am

publish/sell a book.

I actually wrote 2 books in the early 70s (Non-fiction/DIY on law) and some were even sold through two major booksellers in Malls. One review in the L.A. times got an "Honorable Mention."

I would love to talk with someone who has actually done it.

I know the basics about getting the ISBN and was figuring to get some hard copies made in Mexico but go for the eBook thing on Amazon.

Note: I am serious and will not respond to off topic, sarcastic, etc. responses.

Sincere help appreciated.

Maybe get together (I'll buy lunch) and talk if you have actually done it.

Thanks.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

Just like probably 1/3rd. of the people Lakeside, I want to  - - - - Empty Re: Just like probably 1/3rd. of the people Lakeside, I want to - - - -

Post by ComputerGuy Thu May 16, 2013 9:12 am

Hi, give me a call. Mike 765-4156. Same guy who got your PC going last week... check it out: Ajijic Books
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Just like probably 1/3rd. of the people Lakeside, I want to  - - - - Empty Re: Just like probably 1/3rd. of the people Lakeside, I want to - - - -

Post by GrandpaBob Thu May 16, 2013 8:49 pm

I've self published a half dozen books through Lulu and Create Space (subsidiary of Amazon) at minimal cost or hassle. I pay one of the on-line helpers (Greg Banks) $300 to convert the Word file documents to pdf, assist in cover design, and most important, navigate the web sites. There are no other charges and books are available for purchase on Amazon or Kindle. You retain copyrights and see and control all pricing.

GrandpaBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down