INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really funny and out of character post for me

3 posters

Go down

Really funny and out of character post for me Empty Really funny and out of character post for me

Post by Jim W Thu May 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Two little boys are going to the hospital the next day for operations.

The older boy leans over and asks,
"What are you having done?"

The second boy says,
"I'm getting my tonsils out, and I'm afraid."

The first boy says,
"You've got nothing to worry about.
I had that done when I was four.
They put you to sleep, and when you wake up,
they give you lots of Jell-O and ice cream.
It's a breeze."

The second boy then asks,
"What are you going in for?"

The first boy says, "Circumcision."

"Whoa!" the smaller boy replies.
"Good luck, buddy. I had that done when I was born.
Couldn't walk for a year."

Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Really funny and out of character post for me Empty Re: Really funny and out of character post for me

Post by hockables Mon May 06, 2013 10:09 am

An Emergency Call Centre worker in London has been dismissed from her job, much to the dismay of colleagues who are reportedly unhappy with her treatment. It seems a male caller dialled 999 from a mobile phone stating, "I am depressed and lying here on a railway track. I am waiting for the train to come so I can finally meet Allah.

Apparently , "Remain calm and stay on the line " was not considered to be an appropriate or correct response...

hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Really funny and out of character post for me Empty Re: Really funny and out of character post for me

Post by CHILLIN Mon May 06, 2013 11:18 am

I am reading a lot of Christopher Brookmyre's books lately. He writes crime fiction, but has a wicked sense of humour. The one I'm reading now is solving the murder of what were Scottish schoolmates. It describes one of the boy's first day in school, about 5 or 6 years old. He has an interesting day, to say the least, meeting lots of new people, learning lots of new things. After school his Mam picks him up, and he finds his Gran and Aunties have put together a little party celebrating his first day. "So, how was your first day ow school, wee lad !?!?" The boy replies "Fookin' Brilliant!!!!".

While funny, there are some gruesome bits too. Which combining gruesome and Scots, reminds me of that old joke. Scottish newlyweds on their honeymoon night. The new bride squeals, "Aye Jock - it's gruesome!!" Jock replies, "put your hand up me kilt, and you'll see its gruesome more!".
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down