INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossing border into US at Nogales-info on FMM form

2 posters

Go down

Crossing border into US at Nogales-info on FMM form Empty Crossing border into US at Nogales-info on FMM form

Post by Abrria Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 am

We will be crossing into the US at Nogales. I am thinking of getting the FMM form when I go to the airport in Guad next week just to have it with me. For any of you who have crossed INTO the US at Nogales where is immigration so that I can have the form stamped and then will have it for my return flight. Yep, I'm going up to Washington to sell my Japanese foreign plated car and be done with all this.

Muchas gracias para su ayuda.

Abrria
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Crossing border into US at Nogales-info on FMM form Empty Re: Crossing border into US at Nogales-info on FMM form

Post by cosalamx Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:01 am

Abrria wrote:We will be crossing into the US at Nogales. I am thinking of getting the FMM form when I go to the airport in Guad next week just to have it with me. For any of you who have crossed INTO the US at Nogales where is immigration so that I can have the form stamped and then will have it for my return flight. Yep, I'm going up to Washington to sell my Japanese foreign plated car and be done with all this.

Muchas gracias para su ayuda.

INM at Nogales is about 15 km. South of the border. There will be plenty of signs to turn in your car import permit on the right side of the road, then you need to go into the parking lot on the left side of the road. There is a small building near the South end of the parking lot with an INM sign on it. That is where you have the FMM form stamped. There is a new form, in the past few months.

cosalamx

Back to top Go down