INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long before our car has to be out of the Country?

5 posters

Go down

How long before our car has to be out of the Country? Empty How long before our car has to be out of the Country?

Post by MtnButterfly Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:33 pm

[i]Okay, here's the deal. We now finally have our Immigration Cards from early December in our little hands. I know the van is next and will need to go across the border no matter what, due to it's age. Does anyone out there know how long we have before said vehicle has to be taken across into the United States. No one seems to know. Everyone has a different answer. Maybe someone out there has some usable information. Gracias.
MtnButterfly
MtnButterfly

Back to top Go down

How long before our car has to be out of the Country? Empty Re: How long before our car has to be out of the Country?

Post by CheenaGringo Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:42 pm

No news is good news until it turns into bad news!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

How long before our car has to be out of the Country? Empty Re: How long before our car has to be out of the Country?

Post by MtnButterfly Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:06 am

I guess I'll have to agree with that also. That has been our thinking all along. We were hoping to find out something before they put a 7 day, or whatever, limit on it. They are good at not giving you much time.
How long before our car has to be out of the Country? 374777
MtnButterfly
MtnButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by gravy Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:31 am

I heard it was 90 days from when you got your "residente permanente "
gravy
gravy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:24 pm

gravy wrote:I heard it was 90 days from when you got your "residente permanente "

Another rumor? How long before our car has to be out of the Country? 411125 I'm going fishing! Hopefully facts may be released?
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by CHILLIN Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:29 pm

A lot of rumors - but no laws. If Aduana starts seizing cars (this has nothing to do with immigration) they will have a major headache storing, scrapping or selling them. Just think - if they sell them they would have to provide Mexican registration and a full vehicle history from the U.S.A. or Canada. It's like that TV show - Parking Wars- where some cities are so brutal with their traffic fines, it is cheaper to wait for the car to come up in auction!
CHILLIN
CHILLIN
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down